Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fatcel triggers normies with his sign

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
reminds me of the song

why do burgers worship their shitty cops?

just lol at the faggot at the start, imagine seething that hard for someone that would put 5 bullets in you without hesitation.

just lol at the faggot at the start, imagine seething that hard for someone that would put 5 bullets in you without hesitation.
They have Stockholm syndrome. They think they need their little pussies with badges to keep them safe, and make sure poor people aren't doing drugs.

Honestly I hate the cops, with a few exceptions. Even then, the exceptions are all in small towns near me, never big cities.

Who cops the cops tbh

The adult Eric Cartman lol

I don't like the police either. I support mr. fatcel here.

The adult Eric Cartman lol

I don't like the police either. I support mr. fatcel here.
c4c33314dd2f20622ebd855ba9f93f24.jpg

I personally am content with cops if they aren't power mongers and stay out of my fucking business. About 90% of them fail that mark. They were all just bullies at some point in their life who want some more power over people after high school.

Politics is cope, but one of the good things you can say about the "alt-right" (reminder: no such thing, meaningless term used by CNN to describe anyone who disagrees with CNN) movement taking over as the political opposition is move away from the neocon worship of cops.

This fatcel here is low inhib and based.

Fuck the police

Give me a right to defend myself against attackers.
If someone breaks into my house, it should be my right to use violence against them

Fuck the police

Give me a right to defend myself against attackers.
If someone breaks into my house, it should be my right to use violence against them
If you depend on the cops you'll be dead by the time they get there, and if you're not rich or a foid, they won't do anything about catching the burglars. They're more likely to kill you in your home than save you from an intruder. Cops kill 1000 times as many people as who kill them.

This is catfishman level autism
It's all of that propaganda that's shoved down their throats at an early age