Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fatcel Trait: Ordering food from Costco and waiting forever

Do you order food from Costco food place?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I see many ugly ethnic and often fat people ordering from Costco food place. I personally order pizza or other shit on weekly basis from there and have to wait often upto half an hour for my food. This is one of the many trucel fatcel traits.

I thought you were monkmaxxed

I thought you were monkmaxxed
I am monkmaxxed but recently I am getting fatter due to slowly giving up on life. I will go back on track dietwise eventually in few months.

Can’t you just get a hot dog and get it right away?

over for eurocels

No reason for a single male to pay for a costco membership.

Costco has delivery?

Go to the store. At walmart no one would bat an eye

never been to a costco

I sometimes use their travel packages +gas which mostly save enough money to compensate for the membership

sadly no food delivery. I just happen to live by a costco
Living nearby is reason enough.

I go shopping there but I don't eat at the food court because most of what they serve is bad there.

In the UK you dont have to get a membership to use the food court.
You don't have to here either. But the food is mediocre at best, and the lines are too long.

You don't have to here either. But the food is mediocre at best, and the lines are too long.
The chicken bakes and their pizza here goes down well.

No. There's a costco near me, but i don't have a card to enter there. Nor do i have money cause i am NEET

No. There's a costco near me, but i don't have a card to enter there. Nor do i have money cause i am NEET
you have to pay money/have a card to go to costco??? I've never been so I have no idea how it works.

you have to pay money/have a card to go to costco??? I've never been so I have no idea how it works.
You need to have a card from costco, and i think you have to pay for one

costco hot dogs are amazing

You need to have a card from costco, and i think you have to pay for one
wtf thats crazy. I've never heard of a store where you need a card to shop with tbh.

I usually use dinner services like dinnerly or something else near my area. My super market used to provide it but they closed it down