Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fatcel trait: Once you open the bag, you finish it

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
It can be a family sized Doritos bag or just a simple bag of nuts, it doesn't matter.

Once it's open you HAVE to finish it. Opening a bag of something eating some of it, and then saving them for later is a completely alien concept to me.

I am currently on day 5 of my water fast so I currently am not eating anything at all. I am going for 30 days, but I am concidering getting the full JC expierence and doing it for 40 days.

My last max was 24 days.

It can be a family sized Doritos bag or just a simple bag of nuts, it doesn't matter.

Once it's open you HAVE to finish it. Opening a bag of something eating some of it, and then saving them for later is a completely alien concept to me.

I am currently on day 5 of my water fast so I currently am not eating anything at all. I am going for 30 days, but I am concidering getting the full JC expierence and doing it for 40 days.

My last max was 24 days.

I'm a holocaustcel and I do this.

I pretty much never buy any comfort food.

How come?
It feels better to be in good shape long term. The short term pleasure is usually not worth it. And I don't have any social activities where I am expected to eat the same as others

It feels better to be in good shape long term. The short term pleasure is usually not worth it. And I don't have any social activities where I am expected to eat the same as others
Weird outlook, but extremely based. I got fat exactly because I dont have any social activities I am excepted at.

Why be in shape if you're going to be on the couch all day.

But good for you man I hope this water fast will bring me back down again.

Same, but it's probably a byproduct of growing up poor
Psychologically you can override this impulse by using a different canister or a bowl maybe, so that there's an impression that you have to store this thing as opposed to leaving it undone

impression that you have to store this thing as opposed to leaving it undone
Intresting, never thought about it that way.

Compulsive eating from mental illness. I paced constantly in the basement so it wasn't noticeable.

I'm skinny but with fat belly. I'm 162cm short and weigh 50kg. So quite skinny. But yes I do the same, I binge eat, it doesn't make a difference if I don't and I can't control myself