Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fatcel teaching us how incels are created. (emotional)

Poor guy. Foids are fucking evil

ancap cel

Attachments

• the face of a new hero.PNG
    the face of a new hero.PNG
    61.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Big mistake of his life, they do not consider us humans, they'll see this video and laugh and make him a joke, that's what we are to them subhumans that can sometimes be made into entertainment for their sick minds.

He'd be GL if he lost weight. Nice lower third and philtrum fucked by oversized buccal fat pads and double chin. Too bad he'll be a mentalcel forever.

<3 Brocels doing heartfelt youtube videos.

Hope he doesn't get targeted.

always gotta show support for a fellow incel going through shit, liked the video fam

...they'll see this video and laugh and make him a joke, that's what we are to them

Unfortunately you're right...cucktears and other anti-incel groups are just going to marginalize his emotional pain and personal struggles, despite his admitting that his negative feelings toward the people who purposefully hurt him are morally wrong. Seeing him cry evokes my deepest sympathies, which is the normal response when a fellow human being is needlessly suffering. This young man is very courageous to come out and tell his story. I hope he gets past all this bullshit and finds peace in his life. It seems like he's working on his weight, he referred to being 350 lbs. in past tense. I wish him all the love and happiness he deserves.

that's a chad underneath the fat

fatcel = fakecel

How tall is he??

It's over for canadiancels.

Canada soy

I want to feel sorry for him, but at the same time he's a fatcel (volcel) with a compact midface, full head of hair, a strong browbone with excellent hooding and overall great great bones beneath all that grease, so fuck him tbh.

In the posted video above, he mentions his autism...actually in another video he quantified this statement as him having Asperger's. Physically, he's got a lot of merits, but being on the spectrum kind of puts a dampener on all that.

How hard is it to just gymcel and diet a bit? Pisses me off seeing fatcels w good bone structure and choose to ldar

How hard is it to just gymcel and diet a bit? Pisses me off seeing fatcels w good bone structure and choose to ldar

If you look at his channel, he has some videos tracking his weight loss. He's definitely not 350 lbs. anymore.

fuck this fat faggot. he even admits hes a faggot. after all the bullyin and sufferin he says he still thinks that mean slut is a nice person. he says this entire experience taught him a lesson and was worth it. look in the comments section. under madeiline blue hair anime

Poor dude.
The biggest crime is that they made him think he is autistic/socially retarded. Sorry bro, it's just how uggos get threated. If he'd had a Chad face people would compliment him on how socially apt and we'll spoken he is.

fuck this fat faggot. he even admits hes a faggot. after all the bullyin and sufferin he says he still thinks that mean slut is a nice person. he says this entire experience taught him a lesson and was worth it. look in the comments section. under madeiline blue hair anime

Holy fucking shit. All I can say is that he better keep his political views to himself if he wants the D, because most homosexual people are leftist and would immediately scorn a guy who likes wearing MAGA hats, as well as flying Gadsden and Confederate flags.

I can relate so much.... fuck.
Being an ugly male is just fucking hell in this western shallow culture of us.
When i see things like these, i really hope a meteorite puts an end to our misery as a species as soon as possible. We dont deserve to live.

I am not sure what to think about him.

He is definately fucked in the head. What scares me most is that I don't know his age. If he is still a teen, not over. But if he is over 20 years old? Holy shit. It's over.

I don't know if the cucked things he says in the comments are genuine or just poorly played sarcasm, which would be typical for autists, @Princel

@iblamemyself
im gonna go with geuine bc he said he was a fascist but quit. he was too weak to embrace his rage and hate. now hes a teacher. he rejected the black pill and is happy bein a weak faggot. fuck him. hes probably teachin kids the same bullshit they brainwashed him with.

girls are equal

girls need special privlieges

men are toxic

common core faggot. i hope this cunt kills himself.

Fatcel is volcel.

No, there are still individuals who are likely to store more fat because there is still no adaptation to excess food. Unfortunately the strategy of storing fat also causes us to be thrown out of sexual selection so it's a strategy that does not work today. Who says this is those skinny incels who eat a lot and do not get fat.

No, there are still individuals who are likely to store more fat because there is still no adaptation to excess food. Unfortunately the strategy of storing fat also causes us to be thrown out of sexual selection so it's a strategy that does not work today. Who says this is those skinny incels who eat a lot and do not get fat.
If your only issue is storing too much fat, just exercise and eat less. You'll ascend.

If your only issue is storing too much fat, just exercise and eat less. You'll ascend.

I have a small stick 12 cm that would be 15/16 cm without a pubic fat that I pedrified after putting lipostabil, created hard nodules, therefore I have to grow beyond the pockets of fat, nor lose weight completely lose it. I'm tall and it makes me even harder. I just lost weight using thermogenics. I did not diet at the time diet only slows down and you will recover later, fat does not disappear, just with liposuction.

There’s no looksline to demarcate who’s incel or not, it’s obvious he’s mental. FFS, 350 pounds and you think this girl is into you? Girls who are close to his weight wouldn’t go for him. He’s weak in discipline and in mentality, no hope for him.

Dude looks GL to me. So he should just lose weight. Depending on his height

Yeah he could lose weight, but he said he is autistic too.

FATCEL

IS

VOLCEL

FUCK OFF

poor guy

even though he may be volcel due to being fatcel, the sub8 rule is everchanging in this day and age, so even if he loses weight and becomes an 8, its too late for him to ascend as he is just a sub8 later on