Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fatcel sniffs Stacy's chair

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Man, I wish I was this low inhib.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Lol I’ve seen this before, I think he went to pick something up

I'm tempted to do this but all I'd be smelling most likely is the chair material and fabric.

I need to dive my face in a qt azn grlls butt, a damn seat can't substitute that.

I used to do it in primary school when i was alone in class. Good memories

I'm tempted to do this but all I'd be smelling most likely is the chair material and fabric.

I need to dive my face in a qt azn grlls butt, a damn seat can't substitute that.
If foid sat there long enough, chair will smell of delicate roses.

AGDQ is a huge fucking degenerate fest.

This is what watching too much anime does to a man.

Last edited:
I bet the chair smells like shit :lul::lul::lul:

Probably farted

What a cuck, this is the shit that mentalcels who claim they would literally trade there limbs for a foid do.

What the actual fuck.

Kinda looks like he’s picking something up off the ground that he dropped.

It's not really clear if he's sniffing it or not, he could just be picking something off of the floor, convenient it cut off right away, probably some assholes filming him and trying to make him look like a perverted creep just cause he dared be a fat male.

It's not really clear if he's sniffing it or not, he could just be picking something off of the floor, convenient it cut off right away, probably some assholes filming him and trying to make him look like a perverted creep just cause he dared be a fat male.
Why would he be filming him you don’t just pick up a camera and start filming people hope they will do something funny. I bet the guy filming was his friend and they were planning this.

Might be planned

Fuuuck this is bringing back cringe memories of Middle school.
I remember in middle school a girl sat on my desk, when she got off I just put my head down and sniffed that desk for like a good 3 minutes.

It didn't smell like anything. Not like perfume, not like booty, not like the jeans she was wearing, so I dunno why tf I did it. I was genetically pre-disposed to subhumanity.

Why would he be filming him you don’t just pick up a camera and start filming people hope they will do something funny. I bet the guy filming was his friend and they were planning this.
You guys never watched Games Done Quick before?
Someone wasn't purposefully filming him, at GDQ inbetween games while they're setting up they put the camera on the audience.

>h-h-he was just p-picking something hehe
Lmao.

why would he do this