Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fatcel knocks out 2 white knights after being abused by a woman

Based
Fuckin love it when fat people win a fight

Based blackcel butterbeanmaxxing. I hope he got out alright.

Once again, the animal that started it all get's away without a scratch but the 2 simps pay a heavy price, nice job monkies i hope it was worth it.

Man it felt good when he whacked that simp motherfucker with his own stick :feelsohh:

And of course the foid faces no consequences for antagonizing all this shit to begin with

Btfo the cuck knight then shows ass to camera
:feelskek::feelskek:

All of that because a fat fucking ghetto baboon was in his face, if she would have behaved like human being, none of that shit would have happened in the first place.

Last edited:
if you're going to simp at least simp for an attractive women

Don't try this if you're not black.

Should have said short fatcel. I don't feel sorry for fatcels unless they're also short, because then theirs no point in loosing the weight.

@Robtical

but only scrawny nerds try to hit a wAhMeNz not men who can beat up other men :soy:

even ugly hoes like that get whiteknighted..

@Robtical

but only scrawny nerds try to hit a wAhMeNz not men who can beat up other men :soy:
Based af. Here's a video of whiteknights getting beat up that went viral finally. He beat them so easily because they're soycucks.

Last edited:
Based af. Here's a video of whiteknights getting beat up finally that went viral. He beat them so easily because they're soycucks.
We need more of these videos to go viral

All of that because a fat fucking ghetto baboon was in his face, if she would have behaved like human being, none of that shit would have happened in the first place.
And she got off without a scratch despite starting it

tbh if the blackcel tried to touch her he'd probably get assraped by all the other guys.

404 INHIBITION NOT FOUND

Isn't that the fatcel who was being abused by the sheboon tho
Yeah, should have btfo her too

I have the biggest, hardest boner in my entire after watching these simp ass cucks getting fucked up, hahahaha. Nothing funnier than watching a guy trying to simp for a woman getting beaten up.

Fuck that pussy ass guy with his stick too. He rightfully got his ass beat for being a bitch ass simp.

I have the biggest, hardest boner in my entire after watching these simp ass cucks getting fucked up, hahahaha. Nothing funnier than watching a guy trying to simp for a woman getting beaten up.

Fuck that pussy ass guy with his stick too. He rightfully got his ass beat for being a bitch ass simp.
If you look carefully, the guy who got knocked out at 0:35 was using a bottle. So both white knights were trying to use weapons

If you look carefully, the guy who got knocked out at 0:35 was using a bottle. So both white knights were trying to use weapons
Serves them right. These pathetic simps need to attack in groups AND with weapons. That's why we all need to band together and beat them up so badly that they get PTSD and don't try to simp ever again.

The left hook that the fat nigger delivered to the second simp in white was savage.

View: https://youtu.be/jV1dHMmJaDs

Anyway while I’m certainly happy that two white knight cucks got what was coming to them I think I speak for all of us when I say that we did NOT need to see that fat nigga’s ass.:feelskek:

Last edited:
just be fat theory

if you're going to simp at least simp for an attractive women
Simps have no shame. They sold their last ounce of shame at a pawnshop to give as a donation to some Foids’ onlyfans

She actually gets knocked down by the guy before he smashes the second guy. You can see her on the ground after he's done with the second guy.

I'm happy for him they truly deserved it

lmao based af fatcel also fuck femoids since they always start and do shit that ain't good

this literally looks like 3rd world niggers amrite

Why did he have his ass out though?

What did the foid say to the fatcel? I saw she slapped him but what was argument about? Regardless very happy he stood up for himself and against the white knights.

I've been physically attacked in public multiple times but didn't do shit about it cos I'm high inhib and not black, but both times I saw white knights orbiting, I wish they had done something because then I would have had a reason .

Anyway this is lifefuel, like any time an incel stands up for himself

The left hook that the fat nigger delivered to the second simp in white was savage.
I still don't understand how it's physically possible for a head to recoil this much.

Look at that tank go doing what he does best fucking up whiteknightz.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back