Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill fAtCEl iS vOlCeL

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200521 175444

Strongly depends on the individual fatcel I guess

he looked better as a fatcell tbh

It's impossible to say if fatcel has chad bones underneath, therefore is volcel. Similar to how you need to make sure that you are incel by trying tinder or approaching foids.

fatcel volcel only applies if you've been fat your whole life.

I think most fatcels have given up

Writing letters with random capslock letters like in your title is foid and cuck tier bro

Depends on your bones, but you have to be in shape to be sure. Then you get as fat as you want

Looked better as a fatcel
3.5-4/10

It's impossible to say if fatcel has chad bones underneath, therefore is volcel. Similar to how you need to make sure that you are incel by trying tinder or approaching foids.

I think most fatcels have given up
Yes but what led them to give up and get fat in the first place?

Fatcels were mostly incels to begin with. They never stood a chance and just embraced it.

Chads are 100% mesomorphs so becoming fat is actually extremely hard for them.

Fatcels with chad genetics/bones is extremely unlikely and underrepresented to the point where we should just ignore it.

Still mogs me

Depends on your bones, but you have to be in shape to be sure. Then you get as fat as you want
Exactly what I've done. Fatcel = volcel rule is circumstantial, it is low IQ to believe otherwise

Yes but what led them to give up and get fat in the first place?

Fatcels were mostly incels to begin with. They never stood a chance and just embraced it.

Chads are 100% mesomorphs so becoming fat is actually extremely hard for them.

Fatcels with chad genetics/bones is extremely unlikely and underrepresented to the point where we should just ignore it.
Exactly. Even if you're fat, if you are a Chad, you will get females. I know some examples

Losing weight does increase your smv but it doesn't work if your skeleton and bones are trash.

fatcel =/= framecel

if you have cucked bones you're fucked, but some fatcels are just high tier normies or chadlites hiding under obesity

His face isn't that bad, if he ditches the soy look he is a normie.

His face isn't that bad, if he ditches the soy look he is a normie.
The bone structure fucked him up dude. And how could you even change your face? His skin color is also crap