Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fatcel is not always volcel

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
48p36pm5rvn21.jpg

He's still fat tho.

Sometimes it is. But if fat is the one reason that you look like a shit - then you are volcel.

@RREEEEEEEEE u must be Volcel so

everyone should try to get below 15% bodyfat at least once in their life to see if their success with foids increases, unless you're some ridiculous balding curry subhuman manlet

everyone should try to get below 15% bodyfat at least once in their life to see if their success with foids increases, unless you're some ridiculous balding curry subhuman manlet
Mine didn't

I fit everything in that description except curry

I'm fat right now but I have been skinny 2 times in my life.
The first time I had a six pack
And guess what? Girls in my class called my ugly!!
It's fucking over!!

I'm gymcelling (specifically calisthenics) for about 2 years, and I still look like crap besides being under 15% bodyfat. Face and height is everything.

It's better to be fat than have loose skin. This is why it's so risky for obesecels to start looksmaxxing. This is why I consider many fatcels initial volcels who brought inceldom upon themselves, which almost makes them a category unto themselves.

I'm gymcelling (specifically calisthenics) for about 2 years, and I still look like crap besides being under 15% bodyfat. Face and height is everything.

This. Height first than face & frame.

If your fat is endocrinological like mine than you're a disabledcel. Ps mine came with a range of other problems so wrapped up altogether.

I'm fat right now but I have been skinny 2 times in my life.
The first time I had a six pack
Girls didn't give a flying fuck when I gymcelled. But guys did

It's not that hard to lose weight...

A lot of the fat is going to my face So i think losing weight will at least help me a little bit.

It’s rare if so. They’d have to have significant impairments.

IT will say he went from a 6/10 to a 8/10.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

just hit the gym bro!

BloatMaxxed Chad.He could beat up chad and fuck his girl.

Nice example of someone who's still fat as hell

I'm fat myself, but that's mainly because growing up poor, my parents fed me the worst kind of food, plus they weren't excatly slim themselves, so I inherited my fatness from them, BUT my height makes me look thinner than I am, as in you wouldn't think I'm fat unless you saw me shirtless, I have a clearly visible neck, no double chin, slim legs and arms, just got a gut and manboobs and some fat in the upper thighs and ass. Everywhere else is good. Still losing weight is something I'd like to do for health reasons, not to attract foids, because when I was losing weight years back, foids still paid no attention to me, not even fat ones, so it makes no difference. Sucks I gained the weight back due to depression.

Anyway I said what needed to be said.

I'm fat myself, but that's mainly because growing up poor, my parents fed me the worst kind of food, plus they weren't excatly slim themselves, so I inherited my fatness from them, BUT my height makes me look thinner than I am, as in you wouldn't think I'm fat unless you saw me shirtless, I have a clearly visible neck, no double chin, slim legs and arms, just got a gut and manboobs and some fat in the upper thighs and ass. Everywhere else is good. Still losing weight is something I'd like to do for health reasons, not to attract foids, because when I was losing weight years back, foids still paid no attention to me, not even fat ones, so it makes no difference. Sucks I gained the weight back due to depression.

Anyway I said what needed to be said.
Lol I have exact same way my body gathers fat, it's a blessing but also a curse since the moobs are total looks killers when shirtless