Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fatass landwhales who can fill 2 seats on an airplane are demanding airlines accomodate them

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
These goddamn fatties never stop.

This landwhale can barely fit her ass into 2 seats yet she wants to pay for 1 seat and thinks it's the airline's fault for making seats for normal human beings instead of for her morbidly obese size.

Bruh its theyre fault, Not the airlines, The minds of normie landwhiles mang must be 5000- IQ YES MINUS

who the fuck does this whore think she's?
i one time saw a post about a 6'8" tallfag chad paying only for one seat while taking two and no one had a problem with that shit at all. they will do the same for this whore and let her have what she wants for free.
if it was a deathnic inkwell then his opinion will be thrown in a cooking pan

These goddamn fatties never stop.

This landwhale can barely fit her ass into 2 seats yet she wants to pay for 1 seat and thinks it's the airline's fault for making seats for normal human beings instead of for her morbidly obese size.

imagine living in a world where your average man (aka people on here) are viewed as more disposable as this fat cow. she probably takes up more in taxpayer money than three of myself and yet is treated infinitely better than me jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back