Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat Women Tend To Go For Black Men

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I used to go after fat, ugly women thinking they were an easy target.
They would always prefer Black Men over me.
Would you take that fat blob in the front center? I sure wouldn't.
Cl4masoumhd41

Because black men, for some odd fucking reason, really like fat women due to "curves".
Jfl.

Lol just rn my mom is watching a blackpilled af dating show (she obliged me to watch it btw) and some of the dudes was a random black guy with a gigawhale.

Lol just rn my mom is watching a blackpilled af dating show (she obliged me to watch it btw) and some of the dudes was a random black guy with a gigawhale.
Does she realize it’s over for you?

Does she realize it’s over for you?
She doesn't admit it but her ass has been trying to gaslight me along with all my fucking family (especially my granny she always gives me bluepilled cucked bs) which fucking pisses me off. Why don't you tell me the truth and stop with this nonsense? Or just outright turn ur son into Chad paying a damn surgery.

Because you need bbc just to reach her cunt from all that fat
full

Guess they think black guys are attracted to fat asses

Biggest cope in all of humanity
Do you think tyrone and black tyronelite get with fat holes when there is much prettier white women to catch. There are only a few cases where black men go for fat white women

She doesn't admit it but her ass has been trying to gaslight me along with all my fucking family (especially my granny she always gives me bluepilled cucked bs) which fucking pisses me off. Why don't you tell me the truth and stop with this nonsense? Or just outright turn ur son into Chad paying a damn surgery.
My family doesn’t even mention girls around me. They already know it’s over unless I become very rich.

I notice that only fat, dumb, sizequeen white girls end up going for blacks.

Bottom right bitch with the dog :lul::lul::lul:

Perhaps.

Massive fucking cope.
Biggest cope in all of humanity
Do you think tyrone and black tyronelite get with fat holes when there is much prettier white women to catch. There are only a few cases where black men go for fat white women
Because you need bbc just to reach her cunt from all that fat
full
The cope is real.
Because black men, for some odd fucking reason, really like fat women due to "curves".
Jfl.
Cope, that’s all they can get, that’s why they are with a fat bitch.

Last edited:
They go for the most high T guy they can find so they abandon racepill in trade for higher T but black men

I don't consider fat women human

No, i wouldn't take her. She's disgusting af, i feel like vomiting, just thinking about it.

I used to go after fat, ugly women thinking they were an easy target.
They would always prefer Black Men over me.
Would you take that fat blob in the front center? I sure wouldn't.
View attachment 195402
> that pic
The absolute state of redditors
Glad I never posted there. I've been on forums and chans for 22 years and never posted more than once on soy central
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Jfl.
There's a difference between thicc and being jabba blobs

The w*man in the middle looks as if she were 'bout to explode.

Jfl.
They're low value compared to white Chads, so they take what they can get. You never see a pro athlete Tyrone with a landwhale.

Because negroes are horny enough to fuck them.
White men has to try and shut off their brain in order to fuck them.