Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat women are ugly as fuck and smell like shit

I love fat women, the fatter the better (Excluding morbidly obese)

Still chad only
Almost all the obese women (I would say like 90%+) I see are are single or with other overweight or obese men w/ 4 inch penises buried under their fat. The only exception is usually with low income blacks/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. That said, even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey, Canada, UK, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble so they keep their standards high for a bit. In the end they are forced to settle for another fat man or a low income non-white male.

Cool Off Music Video GIF by Buju Banton

Agreed. I like mildly overweight women. Not fat fuck landwhales, but like 150-180 pounds seems to be the sweet spot imo.
So so so so so based, when they have good fat distribution too on top of that:owo::owo: Fuck I need to impregnate one so baddd

So so so so so based, when they have good fat distribution too on top of that:owo::owo: Fuck I need to impregnate one so baddd
Yep. Good fat distribution on a mildly chubby girl is hot as fuck. As long as it's not one that has it all in the belly and has small tits and skinny legs. The ones that still have good shape are hot

What? 180 pound women with good fat distribution are hot af. Complete volcel if you wouldn't ascend with one

This is what every foid over 70kg should await (in GTA 5)

Almost all the obese women (I would say like 90%+) I see are are single or with other overweight or obese men w/ 4 inch penises buried under their fat. The only exception is usually with low income blacks/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. That said, even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey, Canada, UK, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble so they keep their standards high for a bit. In the end they are forced to settle for another fat man or a low income non-white male.

Like this inbred cunt?

Attachments

• FatBitch.jpg
    FatBitch.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 3
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. To each their own. I like slightly chubby girls as long as they aren't super fat
There are few words on this earth i hate as much as "chubby". When a foid says she is chubby, she usually means that she is a fat, disgusting pig with terrible eating habits and no sense of self control

There are few words on this earth i hate as much as "chubby". When a foid says she is chubby, she usually means that she is a fat, disgusting pig with terrible eating habits and no sense of self control
Yes, most self proclaimed "chubby women" are actually unattractive landwhales. Jfl, the chubby girls I like in the 150-180 pound range probably think of themselves as "skinny".

That's why black men can tolerate their BO. They already have BO of their own so they're used to the scent.

I have little to no standards but there's just something about obese women that makes me repulsed. ik i can't say much cuz im ugly asf but god id rather stay an incel than hook up with a fat bitch