Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fat women are fucking disgusting

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★
Not just physically, they are mean as hell too.

Of my worst bullies, fat girls were always the nastiest.

i like fat women

dead

Not just physically, they are mean as hell too.

Of my worst bullies, fat girls were always the nastiest.
It's how they cope with Chad pumping and dumping them. FUCK fat women.

It's how they cope with Chad pumping and dumping them. FUCK fat women.
Fat women should be fed to starving niggers in Africa. 1 obese hambeast could probably feed an entire nigger village.

they have to act like caricatures of popular people (more mean) to cover for the fact they aren't as attractive as they pose as being

they have to act like caricatures of popular people (more mean) to cover for the fact they aren't as attractive as they pose as being

Fat women still have infinite smv

Fat women are angering. Because female beauty is so God Damn easy to attain. Like, ALL you can do to sabatoge being an attractive women is be fat. The rest takes care of itself. You don't need hormonal factors like a man does, you don't need a good puberty like a man does, you don't need impressive genes like a man does, you don't need constant resistance training like a man does. Just don't be fat. Your natural lack of testosterone will give wide fuckable hips. Just don't catch 100s of bodies and your pussy will remain very tight and pleasurable.

Like. Just don't be fat.

That's. It.

And some still can't manage that.

Landwhale-meanness, are caused by having a shit-diet.:feelspuke: