Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Fat Women Are Fetishized, Short Men Are Humiliated

• Thread starter Heightframeface
  • Start date
Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
How can society be so cruel to men who unfortunately had no control in choosing their final height, yet determinedly defends women who lie about like beached land-whales while cramming in 5000+ calories of poison a day? To top it all off, these enlarged cows get desperate chubby-chasers who usually date down to get a shot at some fetid, likely putrid pussy that's blocked by 3" of protruding fat. It's disgusting hypergamy.

When it comes to being short, you're treated like a sub-species in this backward society. You're automatically discarded from the dating pool unless you have a god-tier face to compensate, you're frequently disrespected by both genders the further down you go, and you're made to be the comical clown that everybody can poke fun at. Not like there's a choice in the matter either.

Fat women have a lack of willpower, but still get to live life on normal difficulty. Short men have a lack of genes, and can either accept blue-pilled delusion as cope, or black-pilled logic as reality.

XDDDDD I LUV SHORT GUYS :333333 BUT MY CURRENT BF IS 6’6 XOXOXOXOXO BUT I LIKE SHORT GUYS

tfw you are a manlet

It's that male privilege boyo.

its over for manlets

Because humanity is evil.
You can't deny this.

lol if you think fat girls live life on normal difficulty.

Any fat girl will get literally hundreds of matches every week and get hit on by all kinds of guys at bars/clubs.

Of course. If you are a woman, you don't even have to try. You are able to experience the joys and pleasures of relationships, sexual encounters, and romance regardless of how deformed and close-to-death the state of your physical health is. I remember seeing an example of this, probably one of the worst cases I have ever seen, involving a user named Dankii909doll, who can be seen here with Chad:

Tumblr mqbiba4r971qjxam2o1 250

So much for women complaining about """privilege""".

Fat women under the age of 35 and their orbiters need to be executed on sight.