Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fat women are completely worthless.

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Captain
★★★★★
As a femoid, you're never going to be good at anything, you will never be useful in any profession and you will never invent anything worth mentioning or contribute to society in any meaningful form due to your inferior brain, so your only use is to be a good fuckhole and make men enjoy cumming inside of your holes.

but fat foids are useless even at that, the sheer sight of those whales makes a hard dick go limp, so imagine having only one simple purpose in life which is to sexually pleasure men and be a cum rag, but you fail at that too.

Last edited:
Somewhat true(child rearing is extremely important and virtuous behaviour is good and great)but i bet you are a volcel.

What pisses me off is that women literally only have to do this (not be fat) and still think they have it harder then men. JFL

Giga cope. They are useful to make fun of. :lul:

Hey hey hey! Hey! Hey now! That's not cool! Fat women are awesome!
More pushing for the cushion.

Pushing them down a hill and watching that fat flub around and bounce as the bitch holler and scream in the most hilarious fashion as I wait to see how much damage her body can do to whatever she collides with before her body stops rolling.

As a femoid, you're never going to be good at anything, you will never be useful in any profession and you will never invent anything worth mentioning or contribute to society in any meaningful form
Neither will any of us, and if you do, you are a cuck giving cool shit to a society that made you rot.

At least pump and dump you volcel
full

Pump and dump requires being able to get hard, so depends on the level of fat we're talking here.

They are the most useless thing. They should really get put in death camps (in Minecraft). Most hideous looking thing tbh

They can also serve as long-term fat storage in case of war/famine/other catastrophe