Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat woman wanting a tall, rich and successfull man

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
DBhYZOV.jpg

Why does this piece of fat skin ask for anything? What does she have to offer besides her used up fuck hole? Ayy lmao nuke this planet already

Oink oink you wont attract chad oink oink

“fit thick” JFL

Not fit by any means. She looks like she can carry a kangaroo in her fat pouch.

“Thick, big boobs and ass?” Big ass and tits don’t count when the girl is a lump of fucking lard.

bitch is retarded. she's like a bum saying ill only accept a six figure salary.

"""""thick"""""

the perfect example why the word has become a meme for meaning "disgusting fat bitch"

What a disgusting landwhale.

There's only one (final) solution for these landwhales: COMPLETE REJECTION
I was only ever actively hit on by a lanwhale...but I still subtly rejected her, and so should the rest of humanity
Oink oink you wont attract chad oink oink
Please don't insult pigs

I was only ever actively hit on by a lanwhale...but I still subtly rejected her, and so should the rest of humanity

Too bad the rest of the world won't follow that philosophy, some where a guy that meets her criteria will actually fucking date her. She'll then tell her whale friends and so the cycle continues

Yeah, good luck with that...

iDOC6Ea.png

1427274529590-jpg.37945

lol at calling herself fit. disgusting fucking landwhale is over 200 lbs

Someone put a bullet in that thing

“fit thick” JFL

“Thick, big boobs and ass?” Big ass and tits don’t count when the girl is a lump of fucking lard.

i almost died

ROFL

Foids are so fucking delusional. This is the result of feminism and tutorial island - obese ugly foids who genuinely believe they are a “good catch” and entitled to a 9/10 man.

31 - ovaries drier than sahara
fat
saggy
dirty
material
shallow
low IQ

this is her looksmatch

fat_man_in_the_mirror_by_gameface27-d7uwd6t.jpg

31 - ovaries drier than sahara
fat
saggy
dirty
material
shallow
low IQ

this is her looksmatch

fat_man_in_the_mirror_by_gameface27-d7uwd6t.jpg

She can get better matches on tinder, that is all that matters.

"fit-thick"

This pig should be roasted

this "fit thick" (HAHAHA) is 31 and STILL looking for a rich attractive man to entertain her. i get sense shes nuts if she has a pretty face she would have no problem finding a man even fat.

In additon to what has been said

She looks 40+

Terrible skin.

Fat girls at 30 that I see around look better than this

Fat fucking pile of lard

>Articular man
A

Why does this piece of fat skin ask for anything? What does she have to offer besides her used up fuck hole? Ayy lmao nuke this planet already
She watches Sci-Fi didn't you read the post?

@_wifebeater_ Hey there beautiful
bitch is retarded. she's like a bum saying ill only accept a six figure salary.
A female bum could make thousands by selling shit-brownies online https://www.scatshop.com/
lol at calling herself fit. disgusting fucking landwhale is over 200 lbs
200 lbs 5% BF and can bench 2 plates
A

Volcel if you wouldn't tho.
Hawking-level post

Last edited:
I legit hate fat females now

she'll rather eat herself to death and hope a chubbychaser chad comes along

“fit thick” JFL

If you honestly believe that she can't get her dream Chad, or isn't entitled to him, you're a fucking blue pill faggot. You don't understand the black pill at all. In current year, yes, she can get a Chad like tbat, no issues. Hypergamy is that bad. Society currently is all in her favor to acquire get dreamy Chad.

If you honestly believe that she can't get her dream Chad, or isn't entitled to him, you're a fucking blue pill faggot. You don't understand the black pill at all. In current year, yes, she can get a Chad like tbat, no issues. Hypergamy is that bad. Society currently is all in her favor to acquire get dreamy Chad.

She can have a Chad like that to fuck her. But there are too many women like her. And too few Chad like that.

>fit- thick
:lul::lul::lul:
I swear, the "thick" meme is basically confirmed to be a cultural psyops to warp the newer generation's perception of fatness at this point.

the fact that she says "Loves my confidence and kick ass career, but is not made insecure by it." makes me think shes a stripper or something like that.

Seems fake tbh.
Like some trolling