Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fat volcels that lose weight and still think personality matters are cancer

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
:soy: It wasn't because I change my appearance, it's because I feel better about my self that people treat me better.

Go on these annoying as fuck blackpill sympathizer channels where they say looks matter and then give you false hope that it doesn't mean everything. They talk about how they use to be ugly (fat volcel) so they understand you and then they lost weight and became attractive. They don't realize that most of us have zero facial bones and were under 6ft tall, so we look like dog shit at any body fat.

Being fat on the first place made them volcels. Bad personality = being too lazy to lose weight.

When they finally decide it’s to lose weight, they start to become better people.

If you have already been ripped and women hated you, then it's okay to become fatcel

Being fat on the first place made them volcels. Bad personality = being too lazy to lose weight.

When they finally decide it’s to lose weight, they start to become better people.
The comical part is that fat lazy guys get laid as long as the fat doesn't hide their good facial bones. David Gloggins got laid even when he was fat, had zero confidence, and considered himself a loser. Of course him being tall is also a part of that.

david-goggins-before-and-after.png

So if a truecel gives up and becomes fat it turns him into a volcel?
Yes, he’s on the route of volcellism.
No, if you were once not fat and you were not getting any pussy anyway, getting fat doesn't make you a volcel. You might as well enjoy the tasty food. When you have a great body but foids still reject you, you'll feel like an idiot about all that effort you expended for nothing. At least food can give you some pleasure.

Ok, you have a transition from incel to MCTOW. Cope your own way. From incel to forced volcel.
You obviously don't understand that a volcel is. You can't be a volcel if foids don't want you. If you've been shredded and they still didn't want you, there's no point to being shredded and becoming fat doesn't change anything. Zero pussy either way, incel either way.
And yeah food is a great cope.

If you surrender and cope, it is a choice, a forced one by circumstances. But still a choice.

So coping with food is volcellism in my dictionary.

If you surrender and cope, it is a choice, a forced one by circumstances. But still a choice.

So coping with food is volcellism in my dictionary.

You sir, are a retard!