Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fat ugly foid asks chad to prom

before I even click it I know the comments are gonna compliment her and say shes beautiful

Literally looks like a troon. :feelshaha:

BItch look like a tranny

on the bright side he said no apparently
Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

before I even click it I know the comments are gonna compliment her and say shes beautiful

she is a creepy! a stalker! i want that landwhale femoid prosecuted! i want her choked with her chad-love letters!

I WANT TOTAL FOID DEATH!!!!!

retarded whale

She's now going to go on femcel forums to complain that no man wants her

those kind of quiet women with glasses are the worst

I think it’s funny how both in real life and tv shows, highschool is full of a variety of women, the cheerleaders, the pretty girls, the mean girls, the goth girls, the smart girls, the athletic girls, the artsy girls, etc. etc.

But there’s only ever one type of guy they’re all interested in, the tall, athletic football/basketball player. This is literally the plot of highschool musical. Literally every girl in the entire fucking school simping over some dude on the basketball team. Hell, Euphoria is the same thing.

>Just find a girl that shares common interests with you

Lol, like the goth chick that listens to heavy metal and draws wants a guy that does the same. She wants the same cookie-cutter, highschool quarterback type dude, just like every other type of girl.

Disney Channel Getcha Head In The Game GIF by Disney+

Sydney Sweeney Couple GIF by euphoria

Lol, like the goth chick that listens to heavy metal and draws wants a guy that does the same. She wants the same cookie-cutter, highschool quarterback type dude, just like every other type of girl.

"He" repeatedly refused to allow me to introduce you to him whenever his father brought him by

My suffering was magnitudes worse even in childhood.

Her looksmatch is staying home contemplating suicide

If a subhuman did this to a stacy he would be called a creep and probably get arrested for sexual harassment.

She's now going to go on femcel forums to complain that no man wants her

If a subhuman did this to a stacy he would be called a creep and probably get arrested for sexual harassment.

She's literally 3/10 and would be foreveralone incel if male. Female fucking privilege. Chad probably said yes.

she's even uglier than she looks in that vid. are they even the same age?

she's even uglier than she looks in that vid. are they even the same age?

Jfl. Is she gonna maybe consider her looksmatch in the future?

I SOMEHOW DOUBT IT.

I can smell that zesty ass bitch through the screen.

Jfl. Is she gonna maybe consider her looksmatch now?

I SOMEHOW DOUBT IT.

I think she is mentally retarded. in older times she would have gotten the help she needs, but now her retardation is empowering

Literally my looksmatch

Tfw she thought she had a chance. How skewed is her perception of her value?

I think it’s funny how both in real life and tv shows, highschool is full of a variety of women, the cheerleaders, the pretty girls, the mean girls, the goth girls, the smart girls, the athletic girls, the artsy girls, etc. etc.

But there’s only ever one type of guy they’re all interested in, the tall, athletic football/basketball player. This is literally the plot of highschool musical. Literally every girl in the entire fucking school simping over some dude on the basketball team. Hell, Euphoria is the same thing.

>Just find a girl that shares common interests with you

Disney Channel Getcha Head In The Game GIF by Disney+

Sydney Sweeney Couple GIF by euphoria
Women are a hivemind. If you know 1 woman you know all of them.

As soon as I read bi-sexual and I knew directly she is one of the worst degenerate women out on this planet.

As soon as I read bi-sexual and I knew directly she is one of the worst degenerate women out on this planet.
she said in another video that she'll go to prom with her best friend since chad rejected her.

when women can't get chad they date other women or stay single.

If there is a truecel in their classroom, he probably roped during that prom.

Tfw she thought she had a chance. How skewed is her perception of her value?
damn she ugly as shit

the fact she goes straight for chad just shows how the value is of women/men in this world.

Would still sex her tho
It's simply insane how she thinks she is that Chadlite's looksmatch. She has no perception of value besides her own.

she said in another video that she'll go to prom with her best friend since chad rejected her.

She can NEVER lose as a woman. There will always be some betabuxxer/simp/cuck to pick her up when Chad is done.

Literally my looksmatch
Mogs me.

her looksmatch probably approached and she said no