Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fat slob in my group

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
On the day before yesterday, I was put in this group by the teacher. We need to do a presentation on friday. :f:
One of the foids in the group is a very fat 30 year old woman with 2 children. Some men will just mate with anything. :feelsugh:
The fat foid was sitting infront of me. Her fat stomach pushed my table back a few inches, whenever she moved. :feelsohgod:
We needed to make some sort of presentation of a stop smoking campaign for a ghetto of some sort. :soy:
This fat foid started talking about, how we should reach people, who don't want to stop smoking, and muslim foids.
We don't have to do the campaign, just present our idea. This fat bitch couldn't understand it .:feelsree:
She wasted 40 minutes arguing about our target group. We needed to narrow it down, but she was against it.
She also talked about, how old people have been forgotten. :feelsseriously:

Flashforward to now.
My day didn't start off well. I sat next to a man who smelled like urine on the train. :feelsbaton:
Luckily, he had to go off the train at the next station. The smell still haunts me. :feelsmega:
Then when I arrived at my school, 2 foids from my group weren't there. :feelswhere:
The fat bitch didn't show up in class, she hasn't done anything and is just an useless fat whore.:woke:

Sounds about right fat women are pretty worthless

I fucking hate fat people :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Fat cunts need to be taught a lesson

fat people are useless, even more if they are whores

I sat next to a man who smelled like urine on the train. :feelsbaton:The smell still haunts me. :feelsmega:

Sorry bro I legit lol'd at this :feelskek:

This is middle school tier work, but I can only assume you're in secondary education since your peers include obese single moms. As if we didn't have enough proof that college in 2019 is a scam.

Sorry fatcels but you guys need to be exterminated, I have the biggest disgust and hatred towards fat people of any gender or race.

This is middle school tier work, but I can only assume you're in secondary education since your peers include obese single moms. As if we didn't have enough proof that college in 2019 is a scam.
Pretty much. It isn't college, but it is an secondary education. The fat foid wanted to make it harder than it was.
Sorry fatcels but you guys need to be exterminated, I have the biggest disgust and hatred towards fat people of any gender or race.
:feelstrash: