Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fat Shaming needs to be brought back!!!!

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Lets band together brothers and put woman back in their fucking place. Call them what they fucking are, disgusting fat pieces of shit. Cucks and Soy boys have inflated their ego now its time to knock them down a few kegs. They think they deserve the same attention even when looking like lard. FUCK THEM TIME TO MAKE THEM HIT THE TREADMILLS!!!

c636v.jpg

images

images

How can we allow these disgusting blubber balls believe they have high SMV :feelsree:!!! Time to put an end to it!!! Call each obese land whale what they should rightfully be labeled "FAT BITCH"!!! Seriously woman are allowed to belittle us and berate us over things that are unchangeable, time to return the favor by attacking their weakest link. Fat bitches are the most insecure and girls feel the most insecure about their weight. So time to hit them where it hurts.

Last edited:
That's entirely disrespectful. Women are precious beings that deserve praise even if they're overweight.

Men, however, should be shunned for being short even though they had no choice in the matter. /s

Reminder, not dating fat woman is considered having high standards in 2018.

I agree. It is not hard to be skinny. My mom hasn't been to a gym in 3 years and still weighs 118 at age 50

I agree with landwhale shaming, rostie shaming, cuck shaming, and glutinous chad shaming.

Question: So, does this mean men will be fatshamed too? Also, who says nobody fatshames women already?

it boggles my mind that women find it hard not to be land whales

I agree. It is not hard to be skinny. My mom hasn't been to a gym in 3 years and still weighs 118 at age 50
Exactly fat bitches are worst. Lazy motherfuckers who think they deserve the title of beauty JFL. I HATE FAT BITCHES!!!! One sat next to e during a lecture and I wanted to leave so bad as soon as she sat down. Stupid bitch was pouring over her seat!!!! Everyitme I wrote my elbow would graze her fat :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!!!!

Question: So, does this mean men will be fatshamed too? Also, who says nobody fatshames women already?
Most people shouldn't be fat honestly. It's because of the american junk food diet. In japan obesity isn't much of a problem.

Question: So, does this mean men will be fatshamed too?
They already are, that is why we need to stop this stupid fucking double standard bullshit and fat shame the shit out of fat bitches for being disgusting.
Also, who says nobody fatshames women already?
Do you live under a rock? Do you not see all the fat acceptance shit that keeps getting pushed in media. But of course only for woman. All the fat "plus" models and its "healthy to be 180+" JFL.

Yeah! I hate when land whales try to justify their size. Guys get shit for their height, but these women think it's okay for them to be 500 lbs.
Being fat is something you change. Height and how you look, however, are not!

Exactly fat bitches are worst. Lazy motherfuckers who think they deserve the title of beauty JFL. I HATE FAT BITCHES!!!! One sat next to e during a lecture and I wanted to leave so bad as soon as she sat down. Stupid bitch was pouring over her seat!!!! Everyitme I wrote my elbow would graze her fat :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!!!!
I would have kept elbowing her, fat walrus bitch

Listen to this clip of Dr. Phil describing this fat beluga whales diet, made me pass out from laughing

Guys get shit for their height. Being fat is something you change.Height and how you look, however, are not!
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: SO MUCH ER FUUUUUUEEEEEELLLLL!!!!!
e2872700-6dfb-4cf1-8092-bd494ce8a2c0.jpg

Do you live under a rock? Do you not see all the fat acceptance shit that keeps getting pushed in media. But of course only for woman. All the fat "plus" models and its "healthy to be 180+" JFL.

Yeah, actually. But, I still get basic cable and wifi

Listen to this clip of Dr. Phil describing this fat beluga whales diet, made me pass out from laughing

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Fat bitches meal reminds me of this OG

Like hell it is. If I don't exercise I literally have to eat only one shitty meal a day to maintain my weight. It is still all about calories in vs calories out, but some people are A LOT more sensitive to excess calories, like me. Fuck, I even got a bit fat during the down months when I was deployed. Literally eating the same shit as anyone else but I was the only one to gain weight.

In a dr phil voice, "Now how long have you been on the beluga whale diet m'lady?"

Like hell it is. If I don't exercise I literally have to eat only one shitty meal a day to maintain my weight. It is still all about calories in vs calories out, but some people are A LOT more sensitive to excess calories, like me. Fuck, I even got a bit fat during the down months when I was deployed. Literally eating the same shit as anyone else but I was the only one to gain weight.
what branch of service?

Don't worry brother this is why we need to bring fat shaming back to females that way it balances it all out. Cause in the current state woman are allowed to make fun of fat men yet making fun of fat woman is a fucking crime! FUCK FAT BITCHES!!!!

Legit. Think women are waging a war on men. It's an assault on our eyes to see all these hamplanets walking around.

fat women are literally low iq or something. how the fuck do you even become fat unless you literally just shove food down your mouth all day?

Agreed. Weight can be changed in around 3 months of a good diet. An ugly face and short stature sticks with you for life.

Reminder, not dating fat woman is considered having high standards in 2018.
its also """""""""'fatphobic"""""""""""" and ''disrespectful'' to the women who "cant help it"

JFL at this pussy pass bullshit as long they are biologically female whether they are a landwhale or not they get privilege over everything
just be female theory

fat women are literally low iq or something. how the fuck do you even become fat unless you literally just shove food down your mouth all day?
They eat fatty shit and dont burn it off by getting off their ass long enough pretty much.

Good post, also we should stop sugarcoating it by saying we do fat shaming because being fat is unhealthy. No, fat ogres need to be ashamed of themselves because being fat is obnoxiously disgusting by it's own nature, fat shaming is legit even if being fat were a healthy thing. Above all, being fat is curable, it's not like you were born fat and you can do nothing about it.

In Japan, where being fat is generally frowned upon, an average male can get a tight bodied gf (even if her face is kind of eh). In America, you need to be at least a 7 or 8 to get a girl who isn't fat. Thanks to juggernaut theory, this fact actually accelerates hypergamy hard and turns many men incel

Criminalizing being overweight would go a long way to solving the incel crisis.

Fat shaming, slut shaming, etc. They all need to make a comeback.

That's entirely disrespectful. Women are precious beings that deserve praise even if they're overweight.

Men, however, should be shunned for being short even though they had no choice in the matter. /s
All women are queens.

I am the same way. My weight loss buddy lost like 20 pounds in two months but gained it all back because she couldn't afford to keep eating that way, but she was still burning 2000 calories a day exercising. Healthy eating is frakking expensive. I workout an hour a day at the gym and stay at around 180 pounds.

im all for it as long as it encompasses femoids.

How can we allow these disgusting blubber balls believe they have high SMV.

It's the same as old sluts, non-virgin sluts in the context of marrying, single moms, etc. Men are so desperate they will put up with anything. Hell, even "open relationships" (which will be pretty much only "open" on the girl's side if you're not at least Chadlite) are now a thing.

Some men just CAN'T ACCEPT being alone, they'll beg to marry a 40yo obese single mom used up slut with 50 cats and 100k in college debt but won't end up alone.

im all for it as long as it encompasses femoids.
Thats the whole point, fat shaming for woman. Fat men still get shit for being fat it is only woman that are suddenly immune to it.

My weight loss buddy lost like 20 pounds in two months but gained it all back because she couldn't afford to keep eating that way, but she was still burning 2000 calories a day exercising.
GTFO FAKECEL CUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Agreed,those animals make me sick.

GTFO FAKECEL CUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I am a fakecel because I have females friends, stfu. There are apps you can download and find others who want to lose weight. I have had male and female work out buddies.