Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fat roastie requires guys to have an 8 inch dick and no less.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
xn3umadnxvt01.png

Look at the second photo of her in the bathroom, notice how she is twisting and contouring her body to try and make it look thicc instead of fat, but you can still see her fat fucking arms.

That thing is sickening

This is insanely brutal if its not a troll.

ugly whore. My mom and dad would make fun of her weight.

It is funny how you can get overweight cam girls too, no matter what they look like they honestly believe they can make money from men and they often do.

By the time the dick reaches past her fat it's only a 4 incher.

she doesnt know how big 8 inches actually is

women are so delusional and privileged that even a 3/10 fat blob can demand guys 5 points higher than them and dick sizes 3 inches over the average. Its ok because she is going to be looking for a long time anyways.

Last edited:
Because she can. She wouldn't allow any of us bigdickcels to fuck her though.

Her pussy must be the huggest hole on earth

A while back there was a whore on Reddit who talked about how it has a tattoo that is 8 inches long and how it would compare men's dicks to that tattoo and send them home if they didn't measure up.

They ways in which I would torture and murder that whore (for more than just that reason) cannot even be described.

Should be suspended from her ankles (if there's a rope strong enough) and set on fire her disgusting fat is flammable and she'd feel her body slowly die

oh.. didnt notice shes a single mother too.. id rather stay an incel than be a cuck and raise some entitled whores kid.
even more delusional than I thought.

oh.. didnt notice shes a single mother too.. id rather stay an incel than be a cuck and raise some entitled whores kid.
even more delusional than I thought.
She says hard worker but to her that's just raising a kid meanwhile she sponges off welfare and tries to fuck Chad

Tsk, tsk why ? Just why must they be so deluded

Sounds like a joke. But I don't find it funny. Men have become objects to be compared to each other like some product.

Stupid fatass whore. Who does she think she is?

somalian tier forehead, highly repulsive face

She is fat and has had a kid. She probably couldn't even tell if my 5 inches was inside her not. I bet she could queef out a pringles can without blinking.

She is fat and has had a kid. She probably couldn't even tell if my 5 inches was inside her not. I bet she could queef out a pringles can without blinking.

two kids if you go by the toothbrushes in the photo