Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fat people

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
fat people are a product of society, but why is this. the reason behind it is because society is feeding retards and making them stand out and trying to normalize retardation and damage to your body, it will slow down your mental capacity and you will be blind to societies lies

modern day western culture, junk food, fast food, and increased technology has a lot to do with it, it's so disgusting tbh

beauty comes in all sizes silly misogynist

the elites in America is now making the middle class consume more calories so they will be silenced, my hopes are that society in USA will collapse soon
We can only hope. American "culture" is rotten.

fat people are gross to look at ngl

Fat is poverty, no time for leisure stuff like swimming, stress makes you gain, and shitty nutrient deficient food that's engineered to make you keep eating. I feel bad for them. No sympathy for middle class and above fatties though, they're just lazy.

I never really gave a fuck about fat people. Fat women annoy me with their high demands for men, when they look like pigs.

Fat people arent human

i hope they will explode by eating

Fat people are pricks

Fat people are not people

beauty comes in all sizes silly misogynist
Only when it's women. If you're a fat male(or an undesirable male in any way in general physically) it's somehow always justified that cunts don't want you. Clown world.

Fatties dont deserve and dont need any "body positivity". If man of culture fattened - only personal cute adorable loli trainer to help unfatten