Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fat people lie about how much food they eat

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date
Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
Every fat man or woman I've ever met has always lied about how often they eat. Some of them would they eat a normal amount, others have said they eat healthy which obviously means they are clueless.

You can eat healthy foods all you want, but if you eat too much of them you're obviously going to add weight.

i binge eat a lot bcuz i feel like crap
+ bored

no respect for fatcels. they are incel by choice

people who are born ugly or short don't have a choice. we'll be ugly and short no matter what we do.

I had this fat girl in my class back then. She was very fat, but she allways used to act like if she was a princes and never ate anything in the schoolyard. Once we got in a school trip for a whole week in a house in the mountains and she had a bag with her in which she secretly kept piles of chips; Chocolate and soda hidden, like the fat pig that she is.

Last edited:
there are so many other things you could do other than binge eat if you're bored.
i started to bloat recently

i am truecel since 2 years since i started balding (hence not volcel)

if you aren't poor, have you considered getting a fake hairline implanted or glued on your scalp ? If balding is your only issue, you have many options. If you gymmax, you could even shave it all and look manly.

people who are born ugly or short don't have a choice. we'll be ugly and short no matter what we do.

if you aren't poor, have you considered getting a fake hairline implanted or glued on your scalp ? If balding is your only issue, you have many options. If you gymmax, you could even shave it all and look manly.
thanks will ascend later

Doesn't make sense, fatcels are not incel due to being fat, they got fat due to being incel. You will probably say something like most fatcels are 6'5 white guys with chad faces behind the fat but that isn't true at all.

I'm becoming slightly overweight myself. Last time I weighed in I was 153 lbs at 5'5.

Its mostly a problem with women. Fat guys are pretty honest with themselves. Women are literally unabel to conceive of salad dressing having calories

I keep track of my eating, drink more water and I haven't drank soda since last year and so far have lost over 50 lbs.

Admittedly I might get overboard with food sometimes but I also do intermittent fasting.

The only problem is that I'm not exercising and pretty much been LDAR due to social anxiety and lack of motivation.

Look under their bed for the economy sized peanut butter they hide, I’m not kidding

Doesn't make sense, fatcels are not incel due to being fat, they got fat due to being incel. You will probably say something like most fatcels are 6'5 white guys with chad faces behind the fat but that isn't true at all.

I'm becoming slightly overweight myself. Last time I weighed in I was 153 lbs at 5'5.
its also the age for me

you cannot eat like a retard anymore