Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fat obese single moms on tinder message orb

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
every other day i open up tinder in nyc with my 25 years old orb account using his best pics and age range set from 18-50

I swipe yes to the first 20 or so which is all matches.
Usually it's obese black landwhales, asians, and a few fat white girls (maybe 2-3 out of them all is decent).

and almost always it's fat, black women who look like rotting garbage who message him first. some over 40

no pics cuz im lazy. use imagination.

no matter how disgusting or old a woman is, they ALWAYS think they deserve the best possible male

every other day i open up tinder in nyc with my 25 years old orb account using his best pics and age range set from 18-50

Usually it's obese black landwhales, asians, and a few fat white girls (maybe 2-3 out of them all is decent).

and almost always it's fat, black women who look like rotting garbage who message him first. some over 40

no matter how disgusting or old a woman is, they ALWAYS think they deserve the best possible male
Did you list his height? Orb is GL except for being 5'8" or whatever he was. If you did, that doesn't shock me.

Pic of that guy? Is he 7/10?

Did you list his height? Orb is GL except for being 5'8" or whatever he was. If you did, that doesn't shock me.

lied and made him 6' so he would get white girls to message

being under 6' is a "disable white girls from messaging you" button
Pic of that guy? Is he 7/10?
Orb4
Orb3

sub 9.5/10 is death on tinder

Women feel entitled to good looking guys.