Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fat normie gets knocked out

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★

HONKLER BANDICOON

jfl of course it was a nigga who knocked him out :feelskek:

Nigga knocked out cold he didn’t move an inch after getting punched like that

Fat normies for some reason always seemed to dislike me a lot more than average-sized ones, especially the Mexican/Spic ones.

If I had to wager, it's due to the fact that they saw me as an easier "target" due to the fact I'm skinny: I kinda think that whilst fatcels had it bad, skinnycels have/had it worse, since I mean a fat guy can hit back harder or is at least perceived so.

Also surprised that nigger didn't keep on hitting him like an animal, most do that from what I've seen.
Trvth.

Fat normies for some reason always seemed to dislike me a lot more than average-sized ones, especially the Mexican/Spic ones.

If I had to wager, it's due to the fact that they saw me as an easier "target" due to the fact I'm skinny: I kinda think that whilst fatcels had it bad, skinnycels have/had it worse, since I mean a fat guy can hit back harder or is at least perceived so.

Also surprised that nigger didn't keep on hitting him like an animal, most do that from what I've seen.

Trvth.
i have seen them giving me bad stares in public most of the time. especially if they are fat AND tall

Trvth.
fat shits like this guy always think they are tough for some reason. they shit their pants when somebody actually hits back
i have seen this phenomenon a lot with white normies of large stature

fat shits like this guy always think they are tough for some reason. they shit their pants when somebody actually hits back
i have seen this phenomenon a lot with white normies of large stature
I've seen it with Redneck/White trash types, but the ethnics I live around(Blacks & Mestizos/Hispanics) exhibit this far more imo.

Especially "Edgar" types of Hispanics; I hate those NTscum so much.

The assailant has done that before; slowly creep up on the victim then a lightening strike to the jaw.