Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fat mother = low IQ child!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Fuck no wonder I am low IQ! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Also another reason ameriMUTTs are dumber than euroCucks . Could also explain why many Arab nations are shitholes besides the cousin fucking, all the women are fat fucks
http://www.publichealth.columbia.ed...pregnancy-linked-lag-sons’-development-and-iq
"At age 7, they again measured the children and found that the boys whose mothers were overweight or obese in pregnancy had scores 5 or more points lower on full-scale IQ tests, compared to boys whose mothers had been at a normal weight. No effect was found in the girls."
Ofc ithis bullshit only fucks boys over. FUCKING NATURE HATES MEN!

How does being fat make your child low iq?
If anything it just makes them train their children to be lazy fucks

why do you call yourself low iq if you work a 120k job that normally only above average iq people could take? Your iq is probably average, there is no way even with hard work that one could be in the position you have with a low iq

How does being fat make your child low iq?
If anything it just makes them train their children to be lazy fucks
read the study. It makes male kids lower IQ maybe due to sugar glucose levels or some shit epigenetics bullshit
why do you call yourself low iq if you work a 120k job that normally only above average iq people could take? Your iq is probably average, there is no way even with hard work that one could be in the position you have with a low iq
maybe I am average, either way I was IQ mogged hard at University by many others. And my ego was destroyed. I would have to study 2x more to comprehend difficult content than high IQ.

It sucks that on top of being one of the most pathetic nations in the world, Egypt is also one of the fattest.

read the study. It makes male kids lower IQ maybe due to sugar glucose levels or some shit epigenetics bullshit
i know because i am a fat son of a fat mother. She trained me to not be ready for adulthood. Being raised in a cult doesn't help but even then, i still would have had a shit mom

It sucks that on top of being one of the most pathetic nations in the world, Egypt is also one of the fattest.
And now their men will be even lower IQ :blackpill:

I've noticed fat people are dumber indeed, but it's hard to say cause or effect

I've noticed fat people are dumber indeed, but it's hard to say cause or effect
Being fat often means low discipline and restraint. And dumber people are often more decisive and don't analyze as much, this applies to their food consumption too. And now it seems the extra weight gain fucks their future male lineage.

Landwhales ruin everything

Fuck no wonder I am low IQ! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Also another reason ameriMUTTs are dumber than euroCucks . Could also explain why many Arab nations are shitholes besides the cousin fucking, all the women are fat fucks
http://www.publichealth.columbia.edu/public-health-now/news/moms’-obesity-pregnancy-linked-lag-sons’-development-and-iq
"At age 7, they again measured the children and found that the boys whose mothers were overweight or obese in pregnancy had scores 5 or more points lower on full-scale IQ tests, compared to boys whose mothers had been at a normal weight. No effect was found in the girls."
Ofc ithis bullshit only fucks boys over. FUCKING NATURE HATES MEN!
No, I’m low iq

Being fat often means low discipline and restraint. And dumber people are often more decisive and don't analyze as much, this applies to their food consumption too. And now it seems the extra weight gain fucks their future male lineage.

yep they're impulsive, easily bored which turns into compulsive eating
could be some half/half where they are baseline below avg iq and the weight changes causes structural metabolical differences in the brain which leads to an even lower iq

Fat increases levels of estrogen generally. No wonder it harms boys and not girls.

it's over for Burgers