Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Fat mexican looking manlet in my class has a girlfriend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22907
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22907

Incel Incarnate
-
jestermaxxing

Let me guess, you're still in high school? Girls are less superficial during their early to mid teenage years.

Let me guess you are average white man with above average height? :feelshehe:

He will be cucked by Chad in no time, watch my friend.

Brutal mog.
ThERe are some good options

Let me guess, you're still in high school? Girls are less superficial during their early to mid teenage years.
Yea tbh HS is when it’s easiest. Over for me as foids ignored me all of HS

Yea tbh HS is when it’s easiest. Over for me as foids ignored me all of HS
There is one thing that I regret the most and that is being a wuss in high school. Maybe if I actively tried for going more girls, I could've gotten something. I know a dude in freshman year asked out every girl but they all rejected him except for one. It truly is a numbers game.

There is one thing that I regret the most and that is being a wuss in high school. Maybe if I actively tried for going more girls, I could've gotten something. I know a dude in freshman year asked out every girl but they all rejected him except for one. It truly is a numbers game.
Not out of HS for truecels. I am pretty timid but it’s pretty clear toilets don’t want to talk to me

Not out of HS for truecels. I am pretty timid but it’s pretty clear toilets don’t want to talk to me
Are you in high school? In my time it was different. I'm talking about late 2000s/early 2010s.

Are you in high school? In my time it was different. I'm talking about late 2000s/early 2010s.
I graduated in 2019 but yea late 2000’s early 2010’s were before smartphones and dating apps were so ubiquitous.

I graduated in 2019 but yea late 2000’s early 2010’s were before smartphones and dating apps were so ubiquitous.
Actually smartphones came around 2011.... at least where I am from. But back then Twitter was used for tweeting about what you're up to, not SJW garbage.

Have you seen him put his dick in her? She probably was leading thst simp on.

Just be mexican

yes ive seen nasty looking dudes with cute gf. so damn lucky and this was late teens.
Exactly, standards only get higher with age, so if you're lucky enough to get a gf when you're young then you're set. Then you'll experience all the things you should without feeling like you missed out on anything.

Just Be Mexican theory strikes again

Just Be Mexican theory strikes again
Just be mexican
584px-No_sex_in_past_year_by_sex_and_ethnicity.png

they are the least celibate