Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FAT LINK THAT I RESPECT AFTER ALL GLOWIES SWATED I RESPECT YOU THIS FORUM HAS NO MATTER WITHOUT ME TBH (IN VIDEO GAME)

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★
PLEASE MASTER WITHOUT ME THIS FORUM IS SO FUCKING BORING BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE WHO IS ABLE TO ROUGHLY RAPE FROM BOTTOM TO THE END FUCKING NORMIES SEX HAVERS WHORES NO ONE IS SO SHARP PLAYER AS AM I GET IT IN OUR MIND I CHECK MY ROLEX DAYTONA AND IT SAYD 1312 YOU CAN BAN ME RN OR ASK @PPEcel @Dregster OR @proudweeb IF AM I LARPING OR SPITTING FACTS AS AN REAL TALK I WISH I COULD RECORD SOME VIDEOS FROM PRISON AND PSYCH WARD OR PRISON CELL BUT THERE WAS LIKE 12 COPS AGAINST ME THEY HAD SHIELD BATTONS GUNS ETC I FELT LIKE LION IN CIRCUSS BUT SHOW MUST GO ON BROCEL REMEMBER INCEL 4 LIFE NO SECKS FOR ME GET IT STRAIGHT ENGLISH SPEAKING MODCELS I HAVE JUST LEARNT YOUR NATIVE TONGUE JUST TO SPIT THE TRUTH I AM RISING STAR THE REST IS IN YOUR HAND BROCELS BUT YES 0,5KG SPEED 0,2KG METH AND A LOT OF SHIT HAS BEEN CONSOOMED BUT THEY FOUND (GLOWIES) ANYTHING BECAUSE I HAVE CLEAN HOUSE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP @proudweeb YOU ALL GOT TO RESPECT ME BECAUSE I BROUGHT THIS SITE INTO ANOTHER LEVEL I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH COPS BY LAWYER IS PROTECTING I DID IT ALL FOR INCELS INTERNATIONAL COMMUNIT LET´S THINKG ABOUT IT I AM HIGH DRUGGER UP BU FIRE CAN´T KILL THE DRAGON MOOFOS NO ONE OF MY POSTS WAS SUPOSSED TO BE FUNNY SUCK MY SECKSO I NEVER GET (IN VIDEO GAME)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

I understand nothing

Shut the fuck up stupid nigger all you do is post retarded caps lock shit go fucking unlive yourself