Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel @Fat Link is a good underrated user.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
He is a good friendly user. His posts are worth reading. A genuine guy, I'd love to be friends with him in real life tbh.
I feel like he's kinda underrated and not very popular here because he doesn't spam. You guys should give him more respect tbhngl

Shout out to @Fat Link for being awesome.

Thanks homie.

I’d be real life friends with damn near everyone here if I could.

I say damn near everyone because I’m only excluding the malevolent Jews, IT cucks and FBI infiltrators we likely have on the forum here.

Everyone else is cool even the eternally depressed Diocel pig who is immortalized as said animal in one of my home console save files of Stardew Valley, heh.

Though our best overall poster on the site is in my opinion “outherebrothers”.

I only hope that his ailing liver and heart can recover sufficiently to give him at the very least a decent to large number of years of life to go on living in relative peace and contentment and entertaining us with his epic trucel stories of his eventful alcoholcel life even though it’s been very difficult for him as many of our various incel and Wizard lives tend to be for many obvious reasons.

And of course also his production of those great and epic incel murals of so many of our fallen “saints”, heh.

Yeah, @Fat Link is ok!

Thanks homie.

I’d be real life friends with damn near everyone here if I could.

I say damn near everyone because I’m only excluding the malevolent Jews, IT cucks and FBI infiltrators we likely have on the forum here.

Everyone else is cool even the eternally depressed Diocel pig who is immortalized as said animal in one of my home console save files of Stardew Valley, heh.

Though our best overall poster on the site is in my opinion “outherebrothers”.

I only hope that his ailing liver and heart can recover sufficiently to give him at the very least a decent to large number of years of life to go on living in relative peace and contentment and entertaining us with his epic trucel stories of his eventful alcoholcel life even though it’s been very difficult for him as many of our various incel and Wizard lives tend to be for many obvious reasons.

And of course also his production of those great and epic incel murals of so many of our fallen “saints”, heh.
Agree with thread

You're Based

interesting guy tbh. always fun to read his responses.

People seem to whine about fat link on wizchan but when I read his posts here, he's a pretty well-informed and pleasant person (at least to me.)
Have a good one guys.

He doesn't like me or hates islam, idk.