Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Fat Link and the end of the BBC empire

HAPPY HONKLERWEEN

HAPPY HONKLERWEEN

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★★★
@Master also known as BBCsucker, IPGrabber, Weedchiefer, Sneedfucker, FedAssociater, and of course Queencucker: I'm about to end this GOD's whole career

@Fat Link : I don't think so chief warps immediately in front of xer and grabs xer SOFT FEMININE HAND with a grip using 0.0001% of his power

@Master : OWIE WOWIE! Y-your grip! It's too strong! Release my hand! You're hurting me! YOU'RE HURTING MEEE! OW! OOOOOOWWWW! PLEASE, GRIPren-SAMA! I'M BEGGING YOU! AIIIIIIEEE! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!

@Fat Link: I'm about to end this nigger's whole career

With just one light throw, @Fat Link the KING sends CPdownloader straight into the sun, incinerating xim immediately.

From here on out, @Fat Link the COMMANDER of CHADS established himself as the new ruler of incels.gov, fittingly rebranding the site to worship his name and achievements instead of just letting it continue to be another generic incel cope site.

Anyone who dares attempt to oppose him are simply put on a block list, as no opposer of LINKren the LEVIATHAN has proven themselves to be a worthy opponent worth his time. LINKren remains undefeated to this very day and will continue to claim more sites as his own to make any forum janny who hears just his very name have fear striked into their hearts.

Last edited:
@Master also known as BBCsucker, IPGrabber, Weedchiefer, Sneedfucker, FedAssociater, and of course Queencucker: I'm about to end this GOD's whole career

@Fat Link : I don't think so chief warps immediately in front of xer and grabs xer SOFT FEMININE HAND with a grip using 0.0001% of his power

@Master : OWIE WOWIE! Y-your grip! It's too strong! Release my hand! You're hurting me! YOU'RE HURTING MEEE! OW! OOOOOOWWWW! PLEASE, GRIPren-SAMA! I'M BEGGING YOU! AIIIIIIEEE! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!

@Fat Link: I'm about to end this nigger's whole career

With just one light throw, @Fat Link the KING sends CPdownloader straight into the sun, incinerating xim immediately.

From here on out, @Fat Link the COMMANDER of CHADS established himself as the new ruler of incels.gov, fittingly rebranding the site to worship his name and achievements instead of just letting it continue to be another generic incel cope site.

Anyone who dares attempt to oppose him are simply put on a block list, as no opposer of LINKren the LEVIATHAN has proven themselves to be a worthy opponent worth his time. LINKren remains undefeated to this very day and will continue to claim more sites as his own to make any forum janny who hears just his very name have fear striked into their hearts.
21906   SoyBooru

All this proof coming out and people still genuinely believe that @Fat Link and @Master are straight