Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat landwhale dating standards

johnsonsadventures-328704649-751119296417146-4390379452421353186-n.jpg%22 alt=%22johnsonsadventures-328704649-751119296417146-4390379452421353186-n%22 border=%220%22>

Typical "white men are ugly" phenotype

That whale SMV mogs the average gymcel with good frame

Who has a harder life: women

their hypocrisy is unparalleled. You just want to hit them hard when they gaslight men so hard.

they have more SMV than this all members from this forum combined

obviously fake but most fat chicks really are like this in real life

If I can't pull even a landwhale, what foid is my match?

Delusion: 100.

For some reason BBC meme is kind of real with chubby and really overweight chicks I have noticed.

Yeah, foids are incapable of love, they want to get married with pointless mammon and not with a man. Foids should work themselves to buy that stupid ass yacht.

For some reason BBC meme is kind of real with chubby and really overweight chicks I have noticed.
They know only men with big dicks can even reach their vagina

That whale has more game then all of .is combined

gigatyrone only

I've said it before this only works because it garners attention. holes live off attention and they feel it, they know it. this is why the internet worked out so well for them. in the beginning it was only a nerdcel technology. but with smartphones holes realized they can farm infinite attention online. the more retarded you act, the more normgoylem will want to see you

6'5" just to be with a landwhale with dozens of tattoos :feelspuke:

She gets begged by men all across the world. Simple as. China knows how damaging this is to a flowing economy
and defence, which is why they're stopping men doing this.

They know only men with big dicks can even reach their vagina
No I think they just know Tyrone has lower standards than a white chad. Obese white women can use just be white theory on black men in a way they can’t with white men.

No I think they just know Tyrone has lower standards than a white chad. Obese white women can use just be white theory on black men in a way they can’t with white men.
Hahaha yeah true, black women keep lowering their men's standards and then pikachu face when he dates out with a Bertha.

Fat landwhale :feelshaha:

just date ugly women theory

"when they don't work out"
:lul:

fucking tutorial mode

We are living in a clown world guys. Only under these unnatural conditions can girls like this thrive.

Imagine how smelly she will be.

No way that is not fake.

Can you blame them for being this delusional when they get 99 matches in a single day on Tinder?
Yeah, good point. Tinder was a catastrophic mistake.

These beasts still have more SMV than bodybuilders that’s bullcrap

Whales pretending to be human

These ogres cant be telling the truth holy.... but even this whale gets laid. Thats how low we've gotten. And believe or not a rich simp would wife this ogre up I hate these subhumans.

These ogres cant be telling the truth holy.... but even this whale gets laid. Thats how low we've gotten. And believe or not a rich simp would wife this ogre up I hate these subhumans.
Its betabux a landwhale/single mom/used up bitter mid 30s roastie or die incel, now

God, I hate foids so much.