Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat Karen Neighbors edible underwear came to our house. I "returned" it.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
She's single, fat, and I really don't get it. Edible underwear? Is it supposed to be a fetish?

Anyways, it was on our porch from Amazon, and the box said "eastern concepts" on it. Drop shipped from a company in Calabasas CA. And MFG in Taiwan.

Looking it up online, but not opening the package, it's MENS bikini briefs, with a picture of a monkey eating a banana, and apparently tastes cherry flavored.

I really don't get it. Is she supposed to wear it, then send it to someone who eats it?

Anyhoo, I returned it with a note: " this edible underwear was delivered to the wrong house".

Lol, she has no idea which neighbor wrote the note.

Last edited:
She’ll have dozens of thirty cucks willing to eat it off her at the snap of a finnger

She’ll have dozens of thirty cucks willing to eat it off her at the snap of a finnger
Rofl. Everyone in the neighborhood knows about this. My roommate heard the story, and told just about everybody.

Me personally, rather than eating her skid marked cherry flavored underwear, I'll take a cheeseburger.

Rofl. Everyone in the neighborhood knows about this. My roommate heard the story, and told just about everybody.

Me personally, rather than eating her skid marked cherry flavored underwear, I'll take a cheeseburger.
Man that would be so embarrassing :feelskek::feelskek: the mailman ships your edible underwear to the wrong house and the neighbors see it:feelshaha:

She's single, fat, and I really don't get it. Edible underwear? Is it supposed to be a fetish?

Anyways, it was on our porch from Amazon, and the box said "eastern concepts" on it. Drop shipped from a company in Calabasas CA. And MFG in Taiwan.

Looking it up online, but not opening the package, it's MENS bikini briefs, with a picture of a monkey eating a banana, and apparently tastes cherry flavored.

I really don't get it. Is she supposed to wear it, then send it to someone who eats it?

Anyhoo, I returned it with a note: " this edible underwear was delivered to the wrong house".

Do you have proof of this underwear ? :feelswhere:

This is the most hilarious thing I've read this morning.

Also these are "upper middle class stories"

And now coming to the underwear, yes I think the idea of that they put it on and their partner eats it off them or something like that. But the fat + men's underwear part doesn't make sense to me. She's a fat Karen, (which is what again, a full level under a HT Becky?) and the men's underwear part.

Last edited: