Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat IT cuck answers me saying that he was eyed by an old woman.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
It's delicious, really.

I've asked how to downgrade to the cuck lifestyle because ugly people aren't desired for raw, primal attraction and this fat old cuck answers me like " There was one middle-aged woman at that meeting and when she caught sight of me... I thought she was gonna charge out of that room, tackle me down and do me right then and there. I'm no pretty boy, but I've had a lot of smiles from the ladies over my years and met a few aggressive ones, but nothing like that. She wanted me bad. As long as I stood in that spot during the exercise, she was eyeing me up like the last chocolate in the box. "

He really thinks he's the shit because he attracted some old hag, it's admirable.

Poor cucks, you will never understand that chad get this, constantly, but by hot slim teens and not, occasionally, by some old hags.

Look at the full answer :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/i92w19/hey_say_ignorance_is_bliss_so_seriously_how_do/?sort=new

AelfredRex

3 points · 2 hours ago
I went to a meeting at my last job and they had us all get up and move to an open part of the room to do a team-building exercise and I ended standing looking into one of the other conference rooms, where a small meeting was taking place. There was one middle-aged woman at that meeting and when she caught sight of me... I thought she was gonna charge out of that room, tackle me down and do me right then and there. I'm no pretty boy, but I've had a lot of smiles from the ladies over my years and met a few aggressive ones, but nothing like that. She wanted me bad. As long as I stood in that spot during the exercise, she was eyeing me up like the last chocolate in the box.
How's that for primal attraction?
You dumb little incel. You could have stuff like that happen to you if you'd drop that blackpill bullshit and get receptive to the world around you. I'm fat, bald, old, and grey, and I still catch women half my age checking me out. It's not the looks, it's the confidence, the attitude. It's how you walk, how you hold yourself, the gleam in your eye and the strength of the personality behind them. I've been around, walked many roads, seen a lot, done a lot. And it shows.
But above all, I like women. I like being around them. I like the difference they bring. You incels are terrified of them and you translate that into hate, to lie to yourselves that you're somehow better than they are, but you really are just terrified little boys. They look into your eyes and all they can see is that hate and fear, all those insecurities and neuroses. There's not an ounce of confidence in anything you do.
But instead of trying to better your mind and build up your soul so you would have that confidence, you would rather whine that some bull is sleeping with her and she hates you because you're ugly and pathetic as you sit in the corner watching them on a screen, fapping yourself into oblivion... that makes YOU the cuckold. So you're already there.
We're the upgrade, fool.

triggered

lmao, someone actually thinks Chad doesn't exist. When you are so bluepilled that you think women don't throw themselves at very attractive males.
:feelskek:

" We don't assume that women are liars and cheaters because the majority of them aren't. Yeah, there are bad women, because women are people, but they don't represent the population. We can't logic you out of your emotions."
Biggest cope I've seen, most people are shitty but just rationalize to themselves that they are good. Most men and women in their lives will have cheated on their partners, and most people have lied as well.

ITcels delusionmaxxing as per usual.

I want the shit that ITards smoke so badly. Everything is so easy when you are bluepilled.

Last edited:
"ChAd DoEsN't eXiSt :soy: "

Man that cuck is a full blown incel in denial

foxykathykat

make your custom flair here!
3 points · 8 hours ago

"Okay, then be miserable but quietly and without trying to harm anyone other than yourself" ~ me, a Landwhale

This landwhale wants me to harm myself, holy shit they surely have good personality.

foxykathykat

3 points · 8 hours ago

"Okay, then be miserable but quietly and without trying to harm anyone other than yourself" ~ me, a Landwhale

This landwhale wants me to harm myself, holy shit they surely have good personality.
those people that post on inceltear are ugly on the inside and some are also ugly on outside

BrazilianSigma lmao. Apparently he brought down the employment rate by 25% in my country.

I am literally like actually like shaking rn!

I'm fat, bald, old, and grey, and I still catch women half my age checking me out. It's not the looks, it's the confidence, the attitude. It's how you walk, how you hold yourself, the gleam in your eye and the strength of the personality behind them. I've been around, walked many roads, seen a lot, done a lot. And it shows.

foxykathykat

3 points · 8 hours ago

They even italicized "yourself" to put emphasis on it. I thought that was just something you were putting emphasis on.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back