Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Fat incels on this site: there might be hope for you.

Mark5336

Mark5336

I wish you hadn't done that.
I won't give you some shitty :bluepill: :redpill: advice.

If you've never even been in a 10% bodyfat in your whole life. Start leanmaxxing. This didn't work for me sadly, but it might help people who didn't see their jawline in years. That's the only thing that may truly work without counting on surgery.

10% is too much and unnecessarily lean. Get between 15-18 and see what happens. All fatcels are volcels until proven otherwise. I'm 155 pounds at around 15 percent body fat and can't get anywhere

If you've never even been in a 10% bodyfat in your whole life. Start leanmaxxing. This didn't work for me sadly, but it might help people who didn't see their jawline in years. That's the only thing that may truly work without counting on surgery.
ive been very slowly losing weight, my jawline is already starting to stand out a bit more lately, but I know it wont ascend me. (due to being shortcel and Non NT.)

Tbh I only feel bad for fatcels when they have other bad traits. If being fat is your only main problem you would unironically benefit from redpill/self improvement content and should leave this forum.

Tbh I only feel bad for fatcels when they have other bad traits. If being fat is your only main problem you would unironically benefit from redpill/self improvement content and should leave this forum.
I am jealous of fat people that end up looking good, imagine the nice features popping out the less fat you have.

I am jealous of fat people that end up looking good, imagine the nice features popping out the less fat you have.
Yep at least they have potential. I pretty much have no looksmaxxing potential apart from surgery

then they try to gaslight you into thinking that they were on the same boat as us , I loathe them despite what others might say

What is my body lean % if I'm 84kg at 178cm height, tell me I cba to calculate it.

But I'm lean maxxing, I was 100kg 8 months ago.

I don;'t think it will help tho I already was 65kg before and I was still getting no pussy and that was at a time I was approaching

What is my body lean % if I'm 84kg at 178cm height, tell me I cba to calculate it.

But I'm lean maxxing, I was 100kg 8 months ago.
That depends on your frame and muscle mass I'd say you're good at 70kg if you have a thin frame.

That depends on your frame and muscle mass I'd say you're good at 70kg if you have a thin frame.
Don't have much muscle mass and got a bigger frame, it's mostly just fat so I'm aiming for 65.

Though idk how much difference will 20kg make on the face.

Instructions unclear I'm now addicted to codeine

If you're fat and 5'3, I think it's still over for you.

wont help my 9cm dick