Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat incel slams Becky on the ground, white knights and cucks reeee

Can't watch these videos, too much ragefuel. White knights infuriate me to no end.

Bitch got served.

GIGA BASED SHOULD'VE CURB STOMPED HER FUCKING PISS HAIRED SKULL UNTIL ITS MOLD

White knights infuriate me to no end.
CAN RELATE HATE SEEING EVERY FUCKING CUMSKIN WHITEKNIGHT CUCKS THEY'RE FUCKING EVERYWHERE :lasereyes:

Damn dude, why tf would she do that. Toilets are supposed to always be aware of how dangerous men can be and to avoid rejecting them directly so they don't get attacked. I guess those precautions don't matter when it comes to taunting those they deem inferior.

All he wanted to do is to prevent any bigger fights/harm to her; that's not a white knight. What he did to her was already enough.

Femoids think they can get away with anything.

He ass and tit mogs her

she should not have spat on him

Lifefuel to see human filth put in their place

Based fatcel she deserved it

I rarely post because almost everything that can be said about the blackpill has been said
personally i find it fun to piss off soys, so that's why i keep going

Is that in Russia?

Spitting on someone after a global pandemic is assault. Based 'cel

Why females act unfeminine? Literal trash.

Funny how no one intervened when he was being assaulted.

All he wanted to do is to prevent any bigger fights/harm to her; that's not a white knight. What he did to her was already enough.
:feelswhat: Username does not check out.

based fat fuck, he should stomped on that filthy whores head with all his weight and smack his skull into tiny little pieces and then rape her dead body ( in nba 2k16 )
I got Sneir vibes from this lol

That's bullshit - fatso had already turned away from her, he wasn't going to follow up and attack her on the ground. There was no need to intercede.

Funny how no one intervened when he was being assaulted.
it hadn't gone on a long time before he countered so I'm not sure there was time

Based fatcel.

Isn't Sweden incredibly cucked?
It is, but I scrolled through the comments and yes, people on the forum confirmed it was in Sweden. Sweden is the world's capital of cuckdom, but I guess there are exceptions

Damn dude, why tf would she do that. Toilets are supposed to always be aware of how dangerous men can be and to avoid rejecting them directly so they don't get attacked. I guess those precautions don't matter when it comes to taunting those they deem inferior.

Why are the males always in trouble when its clearly here shown the female started kicking him?