Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat guys are way more feminine looking than skinny guys

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
This is something I've never understood. Skinny males have no ass, narrow hips, no tits, and so they don't look feminine at all. Give any skinny guy medium/long hair and you will have an army of guys that call him a gay looking faggot.

This guy would be considered a masculine alpha with a shirt on even though he has man boobs and wide hips like a girl.
e_honda_street_fighter.jpg

Then this guy is considered extremely feminine for some reason
61168dbf5844afc71e011b879055ad0f.jpg

Keep in mind that I don't think skinny males look masculine either, but definitely not feminine at all.

Feminine = Ugly face on men

the skinny guy has a good frame lol

fatcels are considered more masculine because they would definitely beat the skinny guy in a fight

That skinny guy frame mogs @Napoleon de Geso to oblivion

People call male models like Francisco Lachowski gay faggots because they are skinny.
these people are gigacoping, chico turbomogs these subhumans to the edge of the universe and back

@Napoleon de Geso has a tiny little sissy fag frame and 11cm

People call male models like Francisco Lachowski gay faggots because they are skinny.
If my dick got rode by dozens of hot teens, then I wouldn't give a single shit about some saltfag niggers calling me "feminine".

fatcels are considered more masculine because they would definitely beat the skinny guy in a fight
Not necessarily. You can be fat and be weak as fuck do to excess estrogen fat cells give you, and fat people tire out more easily.
If my dick got rode by dozens of hot teens, then I wouldn't give a single shit about some saltfag niggers calling me "feminine".
It's just that it doesn't even make any sense. How is a skinny guy with no ass/tits feminine. Thin girls get bullied for having no tits and no ass, but for some reason skinny guy automatically=feminine.

Last edited:

Not necessarily. You can be fat and be weak as fuck do to excess estrogen fat cells give you, and fat people tire out more easily.
Due to excess mass fatcels also hit like a truck.

Basically unattractive guys cope. They dont have a handsome face so they call male models faggots, they are not tall so they say they can beat the tall guys.

Ego masterbation at its finest.

Due to excess mass fatcels also hit like a truck.
Yeah, there are tons of things that go into a fight. Obesity causes drop in t levels because of excess estrogen fat cells create and fat guys tend to be slower. Skinny guys tend to be quicker and not get tired as much, but like you said skinny people tend to be weaker because of mass. Muscle fibers also matter a lot.
1:24

Skinny is a meme. Toilets are fine with skinny men as long as they are tall with a good face.
Fat is death for a man.

Skinny is a meme. Toilets are fine with skinny men as long as they are tall with a good face.
Fat is death for a man.
I just find it funny as fuck that if I'm low body fat do to playing sports like tennis I'm considered a feminine twink, but then if I sit on my ass and eat tons of junk food and I get a pot belly with man boobs I'm considered more masculine.

I just find it funny as fuck that if I'm low body fat do to playing sports like tennis I'm considered a feminine twink, but then if I sit on my ass and eat tons of junk food and I get a pot belly with man boobs I'm considered more masculine.

Yeah, that’s a meme promoted by the soystream media. In real life, athletic guys playing tennis are gigchads whereas it’s obese celibate guys eating junk food inside.

Yeah, there are tons of things that go into a fight. Obesity causes drop in t levels because of excess estrogen fat cells create and fat guys tend to be slower. Skinny guys tend to be quicker and not get tired as much, but like you said skinny people tend to be weaker because of mass. Muscle fibers also matter a lot.
Type IIb fibers type is the best for power, like weightlifting, sprinting, baseball, boxing, ect. While Type A is good for strength, like strongman, powerlifting, bodybuilding, marathon and anything that require more resistance. Type iia is a mix of both which are neither good or bad, we all have those 3 types, but depending on genetics, we tend to have more type a or type iib, the training that we do also affect which type will develops, they can somewhat adapt to it. Type a and type iia can turn to type iib but type iib cannot turn into type a or type iia.

2 types of muscle growth500

Basically unattractive guys cope. They dont have a handsome face so they call male models faggots, they are not tall so they say they can beat the tall guys.

Ego masterbation at its finest.
yeah no shit welcome to the fucking incels forum gtfo if you don't like it, every thread practically contains it, worship chad somewhere else

yeah no shit welcome to the fucking incels forum gtfo if you don't like it, every thread practically contains it, worship chad somewhere else
"You worship chad cuz you dont say he is a faggot" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

No different than IT'er calling me gay cuz I can tell what makes a guy handsome tbh

People call people that have nice skin, hair, small nose, plump colored lips, light eyes, etc that even when they're more sexually dimorphic than the rest of the populace. I guarantee someone will call this guy feminine/gay even though he jaw and chin mogs 90% of the male populace.

High bodyfat is a feminine trait.

I’m a skinny guy