Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fat gook slut writes article in Times; WE WAZ VIKANGZ

• Thread starter Deleted member 17984
  • Start date
Deleted member 17984

Deleted member 17984

On my last braincel
-
Im a viking supremacist as a mixed race person
Bec. Amon Amarth

Who the fuck cares. Dumb fat gook is stupid for caring. You're stupid for caring about her caring. Nobody's a viking anymore. Least of all gap-toothed illiterate mayocels in Alabama.
Can't help sperging about history being ignored tbh lad, I know its attention to the wrong people and all that but I just can't fucking help but get mad
Im a viking supremacist as a mixed race person
Bec. Amon Amarth

You are now a white supremacist, don't care that you are mixed, sorry sweaty inkel

106298 = fake news

Lügenpresse is at it again

As a Norwegian with Viking and germanic ancestors, this makes me fucking rage. Who the fuck do she think she is. Fact is the ancient European pagan religious were at their core an ancestral cult. In other words not universal. In a way it was because we all have ancestors, just not the same ones. It was extremely tribal, Odin belongs to my tribe in the same way Krisna belongs to the Indians and Amaterasu the Japanese.

Do you know what started the Viking age? Judeo-christian expansion and Charlemagne's slaughter of Germanic Franks and Saxons. The Viking age was a war against a foreign enemy. Nationalism and tribalism.

The Vikings weren't hippies. Do you know what we did to traitors and cucks? Executed then by tearing up their ribs and throwing them into bogs.

As a Norwegian with Viking and germanic ancestors, this makes me fucking rage. Who the fuck do she think she is. Fact is the ancient European pagan religious were at their core an ancestral cult. In other words not universal. In a way it was because we all have ancestors, just not the same ones. It was extremely tribal, Odin belongs to my tribe in the same way Krisna belongs to the Indians and Amaterasu the Japanese.

Do you know what started the Viking age? Judeo-christian expansion and Charlemagne's slaughter of Germanic Franks and Saxons. The Viking age was a war against a foreign enemy. Nationalism and tribalism.

The Vikings weren't hippies. Do you know what we did to traitors and cucks? Executed then by tearing up their ribs and throwing them into bogs.

View attachment 106304

AT least it isnt just me raging the fuck out at this fucking fat cunt trying to diminish history :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Twitter bullshit that she spouts about how Brits shouldn't be researching British Mediaeval history
Just ignore this dumb bitch, her opinions and work on British Mediaeval History is irrelevant. She is proof that you should always check out the writer of anything you may read, whether its a book or an article or even an academic paper. Foids cant think objectively, they always have to bring their fuckin feelings into everything they do

Just ignore this dumb bitch, her opinions and work on British Mediaeval History is irrelevant. She is proof that you should always check out the writer of anything you may read, whether its a book or an article or even an academic paper. Foids cant think objectively, they always have to bring their fuckin feelings into everything they do
She lightly references a quality book by Stefan Brink and Neil Price too but appears to have not really read more than the introduction as those are two leading experts in the field.
It just fucking enrages me man, her Twitter is full of sjw bullshit

Literal iqlet, it is mediaeval. It is ae from mediæval

The things noodlewhores say when they can't get their white chad.

always the landwhlaes who write articles like this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back