Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat fucking cunt tries to haggle on weed pricing for late night delivery. Gets told to fuck off and proceeds to write scathing review. Hilarity ensues

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
Found on reddit/legaladvice

Insane threats after leaving a review of a weed delivery service.
renderTimingPixel.png

I had a negative experience with a marijuana delivery service in Sacramento, CA (who turns out is unlicensed) and wanted to warn others through the platform they were advertising on, Weedmaps. An hour after I left the review I started receiving texts and phone calls from the guy I spoke to. He had my address and copy of my ID, I’ll post the screenshots. I contacted PD who I’m still waiting on, I also took my review down. I’m hesitant to contact Weedmaps because of the retribution that may happen, I’m a younger female and I’m not ready to be “attacked brutally” or “taken care of”. What else can I do to protect myself?

So we all know how all that shit turned out, the cunt was being all uppity and trying to shame the weed delivery person into discounting his fees due to muh vagina. Proceeded to be vindictive and evil trying to RUIN HIS BUSINESS (muh warn other).

Perhaps mislead by her daily interactions with bugmen she did not think things through and plan ahead since majority of fucking DRUG DEALERS usually are low inhibition brutes/chads that have no issue beating up people.

b6RoQ3l.jpg
IRsyzmY.jpg
zucpCFo.jpg

Post in off topic stupid fag.

Hope she gets beaten up

Looks like a LARP to me, or she wouldn't have blurred out the number. But no one responds like that to someone saying "sorry, not interested anymore" and hangs up. She probably went in on them and spewed misinformation and all that.
being a homosexual is not a choice
Messages10

kek
i was saying being a butt pirate is not a choice since when they throw them off the roofs they still insist that they would continue enjoying boipucci instead of saving themselves and swearing off buttsexx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back