Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fat foid bullied

The lesbian phenotype is so easy to detect

Was this... supposed to be funny?

Guy in the red shirt is one to talk. I could see his man boobs and gut from here.

Props to the person who was just trying to vibe at Pride and instead was unfortunate enough to meet these two losers. They held their composure way better than most would have. Didn't give an ounce of power to the Internet bullies ✊

I HATE FAGGOTS

Was this... supposed to be funny?

Guy in the red shirt is one to talk. I could see his man boobs and gut from here.

Props to the person who was just trying to vibe at Pride and instead was unfortunate enough to meet these two losers. They held their composure way better than most would have. Didn't give an ounce of power to the Internet bullies ✊

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/1d85ghk/comment/l75x24r/

Over for plagiarcels. That or you forgot to add in your funny commentary to the Reddit post

And fats shouldn't attack fats