Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat currycel chef named “Raj” gets abused and humiliated by Gordon Ramsay on TV show

Being a deathnik his life must be already pretty pathetic and to top that he comes in masterchef to get roasted by Ramsay

Surprised nobody has ever punched him tbh

who cares. fatties have no shame or self respect

I struggled to complete that, half the vid and I just stopped watching. curry and fat it's like he was destined to be ridiculed. brutal tbh

He doesn't seem to be that short. Almost same height as gordon who is 188cm. Maybe if he stopped being a fat slob he could pull some hoes, who knows.

I can taste the mogging through my screen

Curry and fat? That's life on double hard mode.

He looks 6'0/6'1. Ramsay wouldn't have fucked with him if he was lean & gymmaxxed.

He doesn't seem to be that short. Almost same height as gordon who is 188cm. Maybe if he stopped being a fat slob he could pull some hoes, who knows.
Gordons 184. Maybe 188 in his prime though.

@Transcended Trucel watch the whole vid. The curry was bullied, humiliated and insulted brutally. If I was that curry, I would use those kitchen knives to make that kitchen a bettER place

@Transcended Trucel watch the whole vid. The curry was bullied, humiliated and insulted brutally. If I was that curry, I would use those kitchen knives to make that kitchen a bettER place
indeed they mocked him hard. He might be traumatized.

He was literally just existing, and those faggots were shitting on him left and right. He should've taught them how to really cook propERly.

I watched the whole thing. So fucking brutal.

He's probably a good chef outside of a stressful situation and only broke down from the verbal abuse from both Gordon and his teammates. I'd break down like that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back