Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fat chick was willing to give a good looking guy a chance, but he was too pussy for her taste

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Personality matters if you're ALREADY attractive in her eyes.

Jeez he's really trying to impress her she looks about 300lbs ffs if he can't find someone better it's truly over

Jeez he's really trying to impress her she looks about 300lbs ffs if he can't find someone better it's truly over

He managed to meet up with her using online dating. He did quite well considering the current year.

He managed to meet up with her using online dating. He did quite well considering the current year.
I know what your saying but how have we got to the stage where that is considered doing well if she was 150lb she would straight up refuse him only going for chad or tyrone

Fat women shouldn't have self-esteem.

Even Land whales can be picky.... fml

I mainly enjoyed how she was like a wall when he was talking to her.

Him-"I love the style of other generations, I feel like I was born in the wrong generation...y'know? The 20's and 30's it was distinguished, I mean even the criminals were distinguished, so I don't know, I just love that era"

Her-"Right, Yeah"

Also great how when he replies to "What music do you like" and he says "Anything" she snidely remarks "Oh that's a common reply" so he then elaborates and explains how he enjoys country music only for her answer to be "Anything but country", stupid fat hypocrite.

I HATE FAT WOMEN

Throw this bitch off of a building

What a nasty fat fuck, the audacity of her is astounding. Could you imagine seeing that bitch naked? Gross. What these fat fucks don't realize is that their body is NOT beautiful just the way it is, it's flat out UNHEALTHY, if she stays that weight she'll die from some kind of landwhale disease like diabetes.