Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fat brown hispanic kid gets blackpilled at a young age

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-

Indian My Reaction To That Information GIF - Indian My Reaction To That Information - Discover ...

just wait until puberty hits and loses weight and then maybe he'll ascend.

Nope because he's brown he won't ascend
maybe ur right, Latinas are really hypergamous and on top of that they're also really rude and ruthless to say at least. ascension is a slim chance for him, unless he could dark triad and thugmaxx as an option.

Heh,I even had respect for you, now you too? :feelswhat:
I've seen it first hand boyo :society:

Most brown kids tend to have a higher T demeanor while the lighter skinned seem to be a bit more feminine on average.

In Mexico, toilets dont want a bitchmade nigga.

Lel
Are you telling me this nigger will get laid in LATAM?
OP7xd6K_CPYRxgxwzln2qNjVUSeVY2dhh0Fr7Nzb39YqPIw7c_K3KnyfGTRUHtZ-Z1-uSIfQ9U5Kmim73ARJbms2X57yKcr0jkCeyjNXkp26SZVXMMvpEg0JcKXRWRVtbrDfcMz9N8ndHi3xzX7bbPA_w5FusW7iBe7ocay9KORomZWz-d7ux7a5j5Y9obGXpYXoGmR7FdWfxKcmllhsjzscoGlq1uA2UTm1JS6YVHm_CzDURvYHCsSnS7xWkPIqow_gMNLVM6Y10r1nnqDyJYOuYUofRc-72_HQeLZbNLcMKmoh0E8exM10dHbGknFVxRV48gXCrizSd2pIfJZzalN4bKGfKLJW4B1Cq_rx0dVywP1gkgp55hglVlM3FUW0kT9NlumPkMvCjKOw-yXudO8QSc4SplD_13cxPDhh5oZvqFH531IktgSzmqR6QTytXiQkkUYQD2wJvAj0nibnzcRNqe2yAstzBuyy_psZTh0HtzOiG57KibnJQ80ykexNh15n5gN6lsjiNHgU9WFp_JHkzxTTt9Upx1katGtNC5eJEterL19XXCrzAMr3ALUr8EpCf4BIi2VY4DaxCKqFTyTWHEkKYls-o8IJ_8XSA6R-n3O_9mVkYpPI1f03kGGrBXpvkf8FSv3gC4eMh_J4eqwLSZQd79FOvI5bprJ_8zYvEjD94qVIAoSui-qgNFJN4ajltqstk1qlwAix9YtT-HgixAUW0OwribnsGsYtvbl94H8CgFeLRVyG-6konNHl_cR2wVPt8hqFVeIn6C4I8JhIntZlFwQVQu4FgROAb9y7qnDBJJc-nuUWky5zJLp03CvwuvRHAAhZm1-7okY1U11rm46v7Uv7ZZ6QdO476YeNQ2I0d0MNEBmil-XzZ8hE4IwBMSCI3_RRIW5XoNW4iVOPv8VR8byviERjkYr4pUbF7R9U=w1064-h686-no

Then why is he mexican Lars?
Well no he is clearly bitchmade :feelshaha: anyone who does that guarantees themselves a permavirgin status.

He would get laughed at no matter what his skin color is :feelswhat:

1. That kid has time to lose some weight before he gets older. Being fat in your youth sucks.
2. Jfl at the text on that girl's shirt. Apart from being a promiscuous whore at such an early age.
3. This is a skit, and fatcels are volcels. But it still holds true, that these hoes ain't loyal.

Last edited:
Not getting it.
I am talking about how being brown is automatically permavirgin ticket.
It's really not dude, your pic was a basic cherrypick when all the kid needs to do is get himself a texana sombrero and some nice boots and he'll pull pussy real quick in Mexico.

I've literally seen it first hand, you have no point to make on this matter.

It's really not dude, your pic was a basic cherrypick when all the kid needs to do is get himself a texana sombrero and some nice boots and he'll pull pussy real quick in Mexico.
JFL life is not a meme
I've literally seen it first hand
Ah, so source your ass?

JFL life is not a meme

Ah, so source your ass?
What's your source? Watching incel videos on youtube Lmao atleast my source involves seeing it in person and not behind a screen.

What's your source? Watching incel videos on youtube Lmao atleast my source involves seeing it in person and not behind a screen.
Jfl now you nigger want to start a beef out of being blackpilled?
What's wrong?
Afraid to swallow the truth of JBWpill.

Nah, a few of them do ascend. Probably with help of cartel money.

She'll still get pounded by the whole barrio.

He should still try to lose weight.
He doesn't get it bro, you and I both know damn well in our native country that being brown doesnt stop a dude from getting laid

He doesn't get it bro, you and I both know damn well in our native country that being brown doesnt stop a dude from getting laid
Oh my fucking god, now you are sounding like @?.
Fucking crackies mang.

Jfl now you nigger want to start a beef out of being blackpilled?
What's wrong?
Afraid to swallow the truth of JBWpill.
An observable reality vs your word, when's the last time you even left your own country for an extended time period.

An observable reality vs your word, when's the last time you even left your own country for an extended time period.
Fucking christ just kill yourself.
You are sounding like a Negrittor.

you ever visited a country where the majority is brown
Dude, I AM LIVING IN A COUNTRY WHERE THE VAST MAJORITY IS BROWN.
And yes, brown people don't breed in such countries, like me.
Only seamaxxxers fags who steal our foids.

Dude, I AM LIVING IN A COUNTRY WHERE THE VAST MAJORITY IS BROWN.
And yes, brown people don't breed in such countries, like me.
Only seamaxxxers fags who steal our foids.
SEA men are pure subhuman, of course even the ugliest of white males will take your self-hating gook toilet when the locals are dirt poor, difference is latina foids have pride and dont hate their own men

difference is latina foids have pride and dont hate their own men
I was referring to them you dirty idiot.
Of course I was talking about them!
These are the race traitors!
Latina toilets would rather go with a gringo for the visa and reject all their males.
Why else do you think I am rotting in here?

I was referring to them you dirty idiot.
Of course I was talking about them!
These are the race traitors!
Latina toilets would rather go with a gringo for the visa and reject all their males.
Why else do you think I am rotting in here?
You have no idea what you're talking about bro and I'm just gonna leave it at that :feelsjuice:

Classic imbecil trait who's reclused from social settings but believes he knows everything.