Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy fat black guy COPING hard after he gets TURBO-CUCKED by his noodlewhore gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
they even state that SHE WANTED the open relationship. JFL its like these noodlewhores are magnetically attracted to white cock
even he knows the thing is one sided. by the middle of the video it starts to sound like they're making shit up on the spot.

if your girlfriend mogs you in 2018, she's cucking you.

Im not gonna watch that... itll be sheer sui fuel

Watching this video I can't stop picturing what she'd look like without makeup.

at least it's only make up

Bc9c0d36f69baf890ftuftufguffugu56487ced8f0511f

This guy is a massive cuck, even in the way he acts and speaks, he is coping and trying to convince himself so much, "You guys are just ignorant" "It's 50/50 thing" "I wanted it too" he also spends the entirety of the video pathetically pandering to her hard.

He probably doesn't even fuck anyone but her and it's probably once a month (That's if he is lucky and a good boy), if he does fuck someone else it's probably a fat sheboon.

Her on the other hand, probably fucks multiple white chads a week, with the added bonus of him betabuxing her.

If they have a child (Very unlikely, she will probably let one of her white chads get her pregnant) it will come out looking like this below, and will be posting on here in 15-20 years
Xhj

Last edited:
sorry i dont buy this shit, anyone can larp on youtube for entertainment purposes.

what happend to "jbw"

what happend to "jbw"
lol she's obviously fucking white chads you dolt. noodlewhores would journey to mt doom and back before being in a LTR with a black guy

I'm assuming that this nigga is rich. Just buy another girlfriend. There's no way in hell that an asian woman would date a nigga like this one without being heavily betabuxed.

lol she's obviously fucking white chads you dolt. noodlewhores would journey to mt doom and back before being in a LTR with a black guy
Yep as they say in the video, she refused being in a relationship at first with him, it was only when he agreed to an open relationship that she then realising she could get the best of both worlds (betabuxxed whilst also fucking white chads on the side) decided she all of a sudden liked him.

Oh No No. All BLACK men are kings. They are born our of the womb as Tyrones. No balck guy can be incel. If you disagree it's a cope.

so are you saying ethnics can get with asians then?

i thought jbw was only an asian thing?

even though this guy is fat and black.

OP I don't like this either, but look at patrice o'neal. Even he advocated for it.

Ricecunts disgust me.

he’s clearly betabuxxing, the YouTube channel is his

hmmmm, beta bux or not. Clearly anyone can larp and pay someone to be in a relationship.

the fact you are trying to say a fat guy with a good personality can get a 7/10 asian female is beyond my comprehension.

shit every guy should do the same.

stop being delusional and gullible.

Yep as they say in the video, she refused being in a relationship at first with him, it was only when he agreed to an open relationship that she then realising she could get the best of both worlds (betabuxxed whilst also fucking white chads on the side) decided she all of a sudden liked him.

I bet this shit is gonna get more prevalent. Its the next logical step for feeamaayels who are in inordinate demand (esp hot ones). I guess you could say this already occurs with sugardaddy phenomenon but I bet it is gonna turn into a normal thing or at least more widely accepted. No need to mention PLENTY of cucks would be more than happy to have ANY relationship, even if they cry themselves to sleep.

I bet this shit is gonna get more prevalent. Its the next logical step for feeamaayels who are in inordinate demand (esp hot ones). I guess you could say this already occurs with sugardaddy phenomenon but I bet it is gonna turn into a normal thing or at least more widely accepted. No need to mention PLENTY of cucks would be more than happy to have ANY relationship, even if they cry themselves to sleep.
Are you really the great kent on youtube?

Comments are disabled for this video.

Bumping this thread because more people need to see this video tbh, better than reposting it

Shes giving him the freedom to...sit alone in the computer room jerking off to hentai because nobody wants his fat ugly black ass. Meanwhile she is getting thomas the tank engine'd by a fraternity of white chads.

noodlewhores are white men property only, he should had gymaxxed and thugmaxxed and tryed bbc game instead

Noodlewhores can even drop napalm bombs on ricecel cities in order to get a get attention from white men

She is complete genetic trash

Look at her big ass flat face. Small frame. Her son is going to suffer whoever knocks her up

Don’t know why people breed with noodlewhores tbh

they even state that SHE WANTED the open relationship. JFL its like these noodlewhores are magnetically attracted to white cock
even he knows the thing is one sided. by the middle of the video it starts to sound like they're making shit up on the spot.

if your girlfriend mogs you in 2018, she's cucking you.

How did he get her in the first place?

Genetic trash or not, her SMV is still 10000000x his, based solely on the fact she's a foid

How can any guy agree to letting your girl fuck other guys? Why the fuck you even with the bitch? Just pump and dumb at that point imo.

How did he get her in the first place?

Genetic trash or not, her SMV is still 10000000x his, based solely on the fact she's a foid
look at his house jfl he's the stereotypical betabuxxing cuck

You can see the pain in the black male's eyes at numerous points in the video while the asian female coaxes him to act like he wants it and is his idea. He's really not excited or enthusiastic about this, but he is willing to do it in order to keep her.

Disgusting how that cake faced whore tries to emulate white whores with every single action.

Niggas will go through great lengths just to get with non black women