Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fat birthing people ruin everything, case study 60011

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Relating to this thread:

Just watching this bitch pole dance for 4 seconds single handedly ruined the idea of pole dancing being a sexy thing. Now I can't even look at a hot bimbo pole dancing without being reminded that this is something fat women do to be empowered. Fat women RUIN EVERYTHING. If the Stacy pole dancers never allowed fat women to train it could have stayed as this hot slut activity. But now there are no activities that only hot sluts do. No matter what Stacy does, some fat bitch is there to trail along attempting to do what she does, and Stacy will profit from it, just like she profits from the SIMPS she exploits. Though the fat women are also sexual entrepreneurs, because everything they do inherently has a fat SJW empowerment component to it. BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING MORE PROGRESSIVE THAN BEING UGLY AND APPROPRIATING THINGS BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE DO.

Even just glancing at this sub, nothing about it is sexual anymore like it was in the 80s and 90s. I just see a bunch of narcissistic women getting attention from other narcisstic women. The stupid thing about female sports, is that inherently men can't appreciate it, unless you are dating a female athelete, because you just seem like a stalker fetishist , pedo, or creep. The only thing a man can watch a birthing person do without it seeming too creepy is watch them do stand up comedy. Male fans of female stand up are the most pathetic men alive.

YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS ON THE STRIPPER POLE WITHOUT AN EATING DISORDER (the good kind) AND FAKE TITS.

Last edited:
Not to use is as a gotcha, but it's helpful to remember that this is how womyn view incels in general, just a complete total disgusting nuisance
It's hard to have sympathy or understand their POV otherwise

Relating to this thread:

Just watching this bitch pole dance for 4 seconds single handedly ruined the idea of pole dancing being a sexy thing. Now I can't even look at a hot bimbo pole dancing without being reminded that this is something fat women do to be empowered. Fat women RUIN EVERYTHING. If the Stacy pole dancers never allowed fat women to train it could have stayed as this hot slut activity. But now there are no activities that only hot sluts do. No matter what Stacy does, some fat bitch is there to trail along attempting to do what she does, and Stacy will profit from it, just like she profits from the SIMPS she exploits. Though the fat women are also sexual entrepreneurs, but inherently with a fat SJW component to it. BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING MORE PROGRESSIVE THAN BEING UGLY AND APPROPRIATING THINGS BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE DO.

Even just glancing at this sub, nothing about it is sexual anymore like it was in the 80s and 90s. I just see a bunch of narcissistic women getting attention from other narcisstic women. The stupid thing about female sports, is that inherently men can't appreciate it, unless you are dating a female athelete, because you just seem like a stalker fetishist , pedo, or creep.

YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS ON THE STRIPPER POLE WITHOUT AN EATING DISORDER (the good kind) AND FAKE TITS.
i never found poledancing sexy anyway
it looks stupid
like a monkey swinging around

Last edited:
In a way, this subreddit is another example of women invading male spaces. Pole dancing used to be done for the visual pleasure of men, now it’s just some female “sport” jfl
I just see a bunch of narcissistic women getting attention from other narcisstic women.
Honestly they can have this one though… Although I have to admit I’ve never been to one, from what I’ve heard, women back then at strip clubs put out a lot more. Again, a male space/activity ruined by ugly feminists