Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat Asses are disgusting

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
These super fat asses like with all these black ghetto sluts from Hollywood now or these Kardashians or whatever all their names are just disgusting.

I think for civilized men, thinness is most important. This fatness, thickness trend is just a sign that Western society is reversing back into the stone ages where they worshipped these fat motherhood statues.

This is also evident by the fact that the new stone age population now thinks that ass > tits.
Tits are the choice of the supreme gentlemen whereas fat large asses is a relatively recent phenomenon that only appears now as Western society is falling apart and becoming like Africa.

small assed foids are asexual to me and totally subhuman. Each to his own

Just admit you like little boys and girls.

doesn't matter well get neither

Well twerking has always been a cultural heritage dance in most African cultures. And African women were always blessed with big asses and thick curves. This is way before the holllywood and twerking culture. I don't know about white and Asian culture since in average they can't Bootyclap or twerk. But since these are my women I'm naturally attracted to big asses because it in my blood. But I understand if whites and Asians find it repulsive because its culture. Just like how I find most Hindu and chineses celebration cultures cringy

Ass was first man, tits are just replacement asses for the missionary pose.
And its a good thing if we reversing to stone age, western society got low birth rate, and it's pretty fucked anyways.

Sry just for good measure: Low t soyboy detected

I'm like that Goldilocks bitch. I like mines medium, just right.

Genuinely agreeing. I unironically prefer women who look anorexic. No hips, no ass, nothing.

I like fit asses

Just admit you like little boys and girls.

Just one more talking point feminists, tradcucks and TRP have in common. Not only do they see rape, harassment and pedophilia everywhere, they also all believe that if you're not into these dirty fat-assed Hollywood-mongrels, you're actually a pedo. When they start a sentence with "a REAL man..." you know, that some cucked shit will follow.