Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fat ass or big boobs?

If you choose ass the boobs gonna be A cup if you choose boob then level 1 gyatt

• Fat ass

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Big boobs

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Veteran
★★★
Fat ass mogs for me

ass not obese one tho tyvm

Ass but not too fat, nice balance between wide hipbone, muscles and fat.

both could look good or bad, it depends on who it is. women can still be hot as fuck and have no ass or tits.

Fat ass is more important to me. My ideal body type for a woman would be a fat ass, big boobs, thick thighs, and slightly chubby belly, but not too fat. I like chubby women as long as they aren't morbidly obese.

Fat ass is more important to me. My ideal body type for a woman would be a fat ass, big boobs, thick thighs, and slightly chubby belly, but not too fat. I like chubby women as long as they aren't morbidly obese.
:ahegao:

like siri dahl?

I've always been a boob guy

Medium sized for both, when I see these plastic surgery foids online it looks uncanny to have a really big ass and boobs

I want to suck boobs so bad mang

Boobs

I really wonder what they feel like

Must feel like heaven

fat ass because if you have big tits and no ass then youlllook like an airpod