Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fat 480LB Landwhale Killed her Husband (Fucking LOL)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Apparently he could no longer breath and sufficated after she sat on his face for 25 minutes while he was giving her cunniligus. JFL

According to Gaston’s lawyer, Irwin Gaston “liked to insert his head inside my client’s vagina” and “my client warned him on multiple occasions that it was a dangerous practice” he told the judge.

Last edited:
surprised she didn't eat him aftewards

Her pussy released mustard gas when he went down on her and he died.

"Irwin Gaston was also hospitalized last year only weeks after the couple’s honeymoon after “large amounts of fecal matter” had entered his lungs “during oral-anal intercourse” according to a medical report presented in court." :feelspuke:

his fault for marrying a chick that big

"Irwin Gaston was also hospitalized last year only weeks after the couple’s honeymoon after “large amounts of fecal matter” had entered his lungs “during oral-anal intercourse” according to a medical report presented in court." :feelspuke:

This guy was fucked in the head, it was only a matter of time before he died

his fault for being with a disgusting fat whale

HOLY FUCK, there was a documentary on this couple, and the guy said she had nice ears, JFL HAAHAHAAHAHA

oh wait this is some meme news site :feelsrope:

Apparently he could no longer breath and sufficated after she sat on his face for 25 minutes while he was giving her cunniligus. JFL

According to Gaston’s lawyer, Irwin Gaston “liked to insert his head inside my client’s vagina” and “my client warned him on multiple occasions that it was a dangerous practice” he told the judge.

"Worldnews daily report. Where facts don't matter"

According to Gaston’s lawyer, Irwin Gaston “liked to insert his head inside my client’s vagina” and “my client warned him on multiple occasions that it was a dangerous practice” he told the

It's fake: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/annabelle-gaston-kills-sex/

Not even Captain Ahab could defeat the Moby Dick

Imagine being a jury in a case like this I think I would just blow my fucking head right open

>believes a satirical article
over for naivecels

>believes a satirical article
over for naivecels
I already knew it was fake, that's how I found it. Just posted it cuz I found it funny.