Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fasting is the bomb

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I would struggle walking up the hill near my home. My blood pressure was elevated. Any physical activity would wear me out and my heart would be beating like crazy. I felt like shit with constant headaches. Couldnt sleep good.

I did just 1 day of fasting, taking nothing at all except water. Now today i just walked to the shop to buy goy slop and make myself feel like shit again but hey at i learnt the reason for for feeling shit. For now need to detox from the addiction

So anyway I walked up the hill fast all the way to the shop and felt great , even felt like fighting the guys in the shop. Walked home fast and feel brilloiant, heart rate is not even high.

Measured my blood pressure 24 hours none stop after breaking my fast from goy slop and it was low, heart rate low like 47-53. Sleeeping good.

Good for you. Fasting would harm me a lot though. I have an insanely fast metabolism and have to eat 4,000 calories a day to just maintain my 155 pound body weight. If I even miss a few meals on multiple days in a week, I start losing weight

Good for you. Fasting would harm me a lot though. I have an insanely fast metabolism and have to eat 4,000 calories a day to just maintain my 155 pound body weight. If I even miss a few meals on multiple days in a week, I start losing weight
lucky

yeah well 1 day every 2 weeks is enough, and cut back on the goy slop and carbs. I dunno, not a doctor so just guessing but maybe that could work

yeah well 1 day every 2 weeks is enough, and cut back on the goy slop and carbs. I dunno, not a doctor so just guessing but maybe that could work
My metabolism is so insane I lose weight just with one day of not eating much and lots of activity when I'm occupied doing work at our cabin

My metabolism is so insane I lose weight just with one day of not eating much and lots of activity when I'm occupied doing work at our cabin
shieet lucky you.

But obviously you do fasting when you just rotting for the day. Who fasts when doing physical labour? Thats suicide not fasting :lul:

shieet lucky you.

But obviously you do fasting when you just rotting for the day. Who fasts when doing physical labour? Thats suicide not fasting :lul:
I don't fast when doing physical labor. Just me eating a normal 2,500 calorie a day diet on the days I am too involved with fixing stuff to stop to eat much makes me lose weight. I never deliberately fasted one day in my life and usually eat as much as I feel like eating.