Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill fastbananaCEO when he doesnt leave

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE FAKECEL LARPERS AND POLTARD UERS

@FastBananaCEO GTFIH bruv

5C31BDC3 44C6 4B8C 87D8 81792E8CA2D0

I have a feeling he will be banned soon, he is doing exactly what @Inline-g was doing but only worse as he is just copy pasting.

I have a feeling he will be banned soon, he is doing exactly what @Inline-g was doing but only worse as he is just copy pasting.
Dangerous game he is playing. Kinda fun to watch.

thats me when i dont leave

I'm not fucking leaving

This is what normies feel with their social media

The layout on mobile is actually pretty good
I see why they get so hooked on it. I never understood that before tbh. It is so especially addicting when it's your sole source of social interaction. It is like satisfying a hunger after a long fast or walking outside after a long period in solitary confinement. Everything hits you that much harder and that much fresher. Everything is enhanced.

I see why they get so hooked on it. I never understood that before tbh. It is so especially addicting when it's your sole source of social interaction. It is like satisfying a hunger after a long fast or walking outside after a long period in solitary confinement. Everything hits you that much harder and that much fresher. Everything is enhanced.
Exactly. I myself have never had so many notifications or talked to so many people in my life than I have done here in less than a year.

Easy for him not to leave when dick so big

Makes sense tbh we don't like social media because no one talk to us there
We have no one to talk there. If we had friends irl are lifes would be much better. Plus I think the users here who actually have friends aren't much active here anyway, on the other hand those that don't have irl friends are very much active here. There are exceptions ofcourse.

I should have posted this when I was unbanned