Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fast metabolismcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
i always eat til my stomach is full but i never gain weight my genes are fucked over.

Fuck will i be a skinny stick forever?

JFL at you. You're mad that you can't get fat?

I wish I had those genes. I only eat a bit of breakfast and a serving of chips for lunch, and then a regular dinner. I try to starve as much as possible.

I wish I had those genes. I only eat a bit of breakfast and a serving of chips for lunch, and then a regular dinner. I try to starve as much as possible.
Your genes > my genes atleast you can probaly build muscles realy easy meanwhile its a struggle for me to just gain fat

Simply eat more carbs boyo, oatmeal, rice etc. and an adequate amount of animal protein if you want to build muscle. Not hard, it takes a little practice but gaining or losing weight is relatively straightforward even for 'ectomorphs'.

That said I wouldn't try to gain too much, stay lean and gain over time.

Ectomorphcels need to eat clean at least 6-7 times a day to gain any weight. And even then you will never be as big as Chad who just eats pizza and beer

Simply eat more carbs boyo, oatmeal, rice etc. and an adequate amount of animal protein if you want to build muscle. Not hard, it takes a little practice but gaining or losing weight is relatively straightforward even for 'ectomorphs'.

That said I wouldn't try to gain too much, stay lean and gain over time.
I tried to eat 3000 calories yesterday with calorie dense foods with looks of carbs like oatmeal,cerials also eat lots of meat but when i got to around 2500 my stomach litterly couldn’t take it and i threw up.
Ectomorphcels need to eat clean at least 6-7 times a day to gain any weight. And even then you will never be as big as Chad who just eats pizza and beer
Brutal i feel pathetic as a ectomorph

Basically this.

i always eat til my stomach is full but i never gain weight my genes are fucked over.

Fuck will i be a skinny stick forever?

I also have a fast metabolism. I eat something and I have to shit. But the thing is, how often do you eat in a day? How many meals do you eat within a day? How often do you hit the gym and how hard do you hit it? Are you doing any cardio? If so, cut it out. Do you consume any whey protein and/or creatine monohydrate in addition to your normal meals?

my stomach litterly couldn’t take it and i threw up.
Source

Why dont you eat 3 BigMacs a day? You should be cracking 3k calories with that.

JFL take the BigMac Pill :feelskek:

I tried to eat 3000 calories yesterday with calorie dense foods with looks of carbs like oatmeal,cerials also eat lots of meat but when i got to around 2500 my stomach litterly couldn’t take it and i threw up.

Do this ever day. Eat until you have to vomit. This is what I am doing as well.

Same, i am really skinny.

View attachment 195640

Why dont you eat 3 BigMacs a day? You should be cracking 3k calories with that.

JFL take the BigMac Pill :feelskek:
Jfl at eating big macs while bulking i will become a fat shit if i do that. And i will need to eat 6 bigmacs a day to reach 3000 calories

Jfl at eating big macs while bulking i will become a fat shit if i do that
What difference would it make when you get the desired calorie count?

You're listening to keto/low-carb idiots who think oatmeal makes you gain weight. It can, it's not exactly a diet food, but it's still high on the satiety index and will leave you stuffed when you try to eat 2500-3000 calories of it as a skinny ectomorph with a small stomach. You want calories? Eat fat. Nuts, butters, oils, and fatty meats and pastries are your friends. A tablespoon of oil has 120 calories. You could add 500-1000 calories of oil to the foods you already eat, and you'd hardly tell the difference.

You're listening to keto/low-carb idiots who think oatmeal makes you gain weight. It can, it's not exactly a diet food, but it's still high on the satiety index and will leave you stuffed when you try to eat 2500-3000 calories of it as a skinny ectomorph with a small stomach. You want calories? Eat fat. Nuts, butters, oils, and fatty meats and pastries are your friends. A tablespoon of oil has 120 calories. You could add 500-1000 calories of oil to the foods you already eat, and you'd hardly tell the difference.
Imma try this :feelsokman:

No you don't.

I know you don't.

Here's what happens.
You won't eat breakfast (just cereal at best)

Your next meal after binging a few snacks during the day will be a pizza/burger and chips (fries).

The point I'm trying to make is when somebody says they have "high metabolism" they're eating a lot less than they think.

I can eat 1.5k+ calories in one meal (5 chicken burgers and 2 beef burgers, XL fries, salad, apple) and still be hungry and when I step on the scale at the end of the week, I'll have lost weight/gained at MOST 0.5lbs.
Eat a Peanut butter and Jam sandwich (3 slices of bread) after every meal then come back to me.

No you don't.

I know you don't.

Here's what happens.
You won't eat breakfast (just cereal at best)

Your next meal after binging a few snacks during the day will be a pizza/burger and chips (fries).

The point I'm trying to make is when somebody says they have "high metabolism" they're eating a lot less than they think.

I can eat 1.5k+ calories in one meal (5 chicken burgers and 2 beef burgers, XL fries, salad, apple) and still be hungry and when I step on the scale at the end of the week, I'll have lost weight/gained at MOST 0.5lbs.
Nigga i know that i don’t eat read my replies.
the problem was how i can cosume 3000 calories fucking puking

Nigga i know that i don’t eat read my replies.
the problem was how i can cosume 3000 calories fucking puking
What do you have for breakfast and supper (I don't know what Americans call the last meal of the day)

What do you have for breakfast and supper (I don't know what Americans call the last meal of the day)
I have cereal for breakfast then i have some friedchiken and then probaly some Halal pussy hbu?

Last edited:
For traditional bodybuilding the nutrition is relatively straight forward, if you want to gain weight you eat more carbs, if you want to lose, you lower the carbs. The fat and protein remain the same. No one here is saying to not eat fat or that eating carbs makes you fat, carbs are EASY to eat, when you eat them you stimulate insulin and can eat more. If you cut them, it is easier to maintain a calorie deficit.

You need to eat around 4000 cals a day and start lifting heavy weights.

carbs are EASY to eat, when you eat them you stimulate insulin and can eat more. If you cut them, it is easier to maintain a calorie deficit.
Absolute broscience. Protein also stimulates insulin, yet we know that the most satiating macronutrient is protein. It should be obvious just from the OP's inability to eat absurd amounts of carbohydrate-rich foods like oatmeal that they're not going to make eating easier just because they have carbs. You know what they also have? Bulk. You know what skinny ectomorphs with small stomachs have trouble handling? Bulk. It should be obvious just from this why your advice is not working for OP.

Now, guess what doesn't have bulk: Fat. Especially refined fat like oil. OP can add it to food he already eats, and it would add virtually no bulk while giving him the calories he needs to gain weight.

Absolute broscience. Protein also stimulates insulin, yet we know that the most satiating macronutrient is protein. It should be obvious just from the OP's inability to eat absurd amounts of carbohydrate-rich foods like oatmeal that they're not going to make eating easier just because they have carbs. You know what they also have? Bulk. You know what skinny ectomorphs with small stomachs have trouble handling? Bulk. It should be obvious just from this why your advice is not working for OP.

Now, guess what doesn't have bulk: Fat. Especially refined fat like oil. OP can add it to food he already eats, and it would add virtually no bulk while giving him the calories he needs to gain weight.
High fat and high carb at the same time is a sure way to look like a fat mess.

That extra fat often leads to stuff like diarrhea, nausea etc. especially added oils. What kind of added oils would you recommend?

I'd advise him to eat mostly beef, pork, eggs, chicken thighs etc. stuff with naturally higher fat than adding in refined man made oils, many of which are terribly unhealthy. Just drink oil theory :feelskek:

Me too. I eat much but im still a skiiny fat

I can't gain weight for the life if me! I weigh 125 lbs right now. I try gorging myself every day but it doesn't work. I could try eating more but at a certain point I start gagging (dry heaving) when I'm full. My body only has a certain limit. But I wish I could gain weight to bulk up. I have muscle but it's only skinny muscles (you can see my abs but it's because there's no fat)

If I continue to eat junk food it will just clog my arteries instead.

Same op I can eat a shit load of food and never gain a single lb it's actually awful.

High fat and high carb at the same time is a sure way to look like a fat mess.

That extra fat often leads to stuff like diarrhea, nausea etc. especially added oils. What kind of added oils would you recommend?

I'd advise him to eat mostly beef, pork, eggs, chicken thighs etc. stuff with naturally higher fat than adding in refined man made oils, many of which are terribly unhealthy. Just drink oil theory :feelskek:
He'll become a fat mess if he adds too much oil, but nobody's forcing OP to add any more than he needs to gain weight at an appropriate weight. Again, a tablespoon of oil has 120 calories. If he needs 3000 calories to grow and can only manage 2500, just four tablespoons will get him very close to his goal of 3000.

It won't be like that forever

He'll become a fat mess if he adds too much oil, but nobody's forcing OP to add any more than he needs to gain weight at an appropriate weight. Again, a tablespoon of oil has 120 calories. If he needs 3000 calories to grow and can only manage 2500, just four tablespoons will get him very close to his goal of 3000.
4 tablespoons of oil or fat (butter, lard, ghee, tallow, cream, etc.) would be fine depending on how much he already consumes. The bulk of cals should come from carbs, when trying to gain weight though.

4 tablespoons of oil or fat (butter, lard, ghee, tallow, cream, etc.) would be fine depending on how much he already consumes. The bulk of cals should come from carbs, when trying to gain weight though.
I agree. He should get most of his calories from carbs, and supplement with refined fat as needed to reach his caloric goal. I'm glad we've come to an understanding.

bruh learn what the term means before you acting like a clown ass nigga asking 21 questions
You dumb ass who did u ask the question to?

You dumb ass who did u ask the question to?
issa general question dumbass nigga why dont u take your gray incel lookin ass and read the shit we say before you post with yo 200 post looking ass

issa general question dumbass nigga why dont u take your gray incel lookin ass and read the shit we say before you post with yo 200 post looking ass
Nigga don’t let me finna roast your ass you waste i have 200 posts but got mad clout
meanwhile who is you?

Nigga don’t let me finna roast your ass you waste i have 200 posts but got mad clout
meanwhile who is you?
stfu you prolly look like meeks bbc faggot

It’s over for retarded+autstic+failed miscarriagecels like @Numb
over for larping newfag niggers that are 6 foot 9 and cuck iTards tbh Get the fuck out of here chad

over for larping newfag niggers that are 6 foot 9 and cuck iTards tbh Get the fuck out of here chad
You’re the low inhib :chad: who roasted me out of nowhere it’s over for greycels we’re getting bullied by colordcels every minute

You’re the low inhib :chad: who roasted me out of nowhere it’s over for greycels we’re getting bullied by colordcels every minute
you're the lowinhib tyrone who came in here asking what the two most obvious and known words are tbh

Also
Joined Jun 17, 2018 Messages: 263

EXPLAIN YOURSELF :chad: :chad: :chad:
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS PAST YEAR LOL

you're the lowinhib tyrone who came in here asking what the two most obvious and known words are tbh

Also
Joined Jun 17, 2018 Messages: 263

EXPLAIN YOURSELF :chad: :chad: :chad:
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS PAST YEAR LOL
I was fighting a Jihad in Somalia last year Brother
I was just giving my black brothers the islam + blackpill May Allah reward me

I was fighting a Jihad in Somalia last year Brother
I was just giving my black brothers the islam + blackpill May Allah reward me
You were fucking an IT mods mom werent you :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: