Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fast food

How often do you eat fast food

• Once a week

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 2-3 times a week

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 4-5 times a week

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 6-7 times a week

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
Trying to see how many of fast food cope, I've slowed down because my bowels are being destroyed and I'm losing too much money.

I just eat whatever is in a fridge or whatevr my mom make sngl

For the past year I ate it every day lmao. I stopped with corona and I'm sad.

Never nor should any incel.

Trying to see how many of fast food cope, I've slowed down because my bowels are being destroyed and I'm losing too much money.
Seems like at least once a day

0 days/week. When I used to work at a place that was kind of like fast food the dishwasher didn't even use soap. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Fast food is a luxury. I only go when I have coupon.

less than once a week, but i just finished eating pizza ngl

Why is there no 0x a week option?

I never eat it. No fast food near me but i wouldnt get it even if there was. Expensive, terrible for you, tastes like shit, and its not even really “fast”. Used to eat taco bell sometimes but that was it. Not that i eat healthy, but if im gonna spend that money i like to get something of higher quality like chinese food or a pizza from an italian restaurant. Those things are not healthy but they are better and cheaper and usually faster than fast food

I used to eat once a week. But due to the corona virus this will change.

Literally 2-3 times a year, max.

too poor for fast food

since i work at a fast food place right now, i'm able to get free meals whenever i finish a shift so 4-5 days lol

I'm poorcel that don't have money to buy anything so I just eat what my mom makes to me

Pizza once a week if anything. I hate fast food in general. You won't catch me at a burger chain.

Once a week most of them

since i work at a fast food place right now, i'm able to get free meals whenever i finish a shift so 4-5 days lol
Working fast-food must be torture

Working fast-food must be torture
it's pretty shit. it's only part-time (15-20 hour weeks) though and I don't really have to talk to anyone. they just tell me what they want on their subs and listen to what they say. bascially a slave jfl, but if it was fulltime i would have roped or quit ages ago

many weeks every day

Everyday. I get 2 McChickens plain (300 cals each, 600 cals total). I've actually lost weight eating this way.

I fucking love fast food. I eat it ravenously, to the point that the local McDonalds guys know my order:
1 Fish Filet (2 if it’s lent )
1 börger
10 piece nugg
2 large fries

usually comes out to 15$ if there are no deals going on

Hnnnnggggg